"I don't know." Lena said. "Hey Kara..? Who's that?"

"My name is Mike now.." He whispered.

"His name is.. Mike.. We uh.. We knew each other." Kara said.

"Looks like you really knew each other." Sam chuckled.

"We were dating but I had to.. Flee Kanzia. I though he was gone." Kara said.

"Kanzia?" He asked in a whisper.

"Just go with it." She whispered back.

"I'm happy you guys found each other again.." Lena said, feeling her heart break a little at the mention of their relationship.

"OH uhm.. Mike this is Sam. And this is Lena. They are my friends." Kara smiled.

"It's nice to meet you both." He smiled.

Sam reached out her hand which he awkwardly grabbed and bowed down to.

"Is this one royalty?" He asked Kara.

"No." Kara chuckled. "She just wants to shake your hand. Like this." Kara demonstrated.

"Wow.. You guys are really alike.." Lena awkwardly smiled.

"What classes do you have Mo- Mike?" Kara asked.

"Here's my schedule." He said, reaching in his pocket and handing it to her.

———————-
Mike Matthew's Schedule
8:00am-8:55am: Mrs. Cooper ; Biology
9:00am-9:55am: Mrs. Scoggins ; Spanish
10:00am-10:55am: Mr. Prince ; Physical Education
11:00am-11:55am: Mr. Bernard ; Algebra
12:00pm-12:55pm: Lunch/Break
1:00pm-1:55pm: Mr. Brian ; US History
2:00pm-2:55pm: Mrs. Dean ; English
———————-

"Aww.. We only have two classes together.." Kara frowned.

"It's alright, Kar.. We will have plenty of time to spend with each other now." He replied with a smile.

"We better get to class." Lena said.

"Right.. I'll see you later." Kara planted a kiss on his lips. Lena turned away.

"Woah!" Winn approached the two as they were kissing.

"Hi Winn!" Kara smiled.

"Care to explain?" He asked.

"I will at lunch. We're late for class." They all headed to their classes. Kara had an endless smile. She couldn't believe that the love of her life was back. She had given up all hope of ever finding him again. But he was here and it was real!

  The class finished up and she headed towards Algebra with Lena. To Kara, Lena seemed normal, she seemed happy. But to Lena, she was kind of hurt. A type of jealous. She felt herself wishing that it were her instead of Mike. She wouldn't dare say anything to Kara though. She was glad that her friend was able to reunite with him, but it didn't make it hurt any less.

  "I can't believe it's him.." Kara repeatedly said.

  "I'm happy for you. He seems really great.." Lena said.

  "Thanks." Kara replied.

  "Kar.." Mon-El hugged her from behind. Kara grabbed onto his hands and twirled him around so that we was in front of her.

  "Hey." Kara said, keeping her eyes fixated on his.

  Lena kept her eyes fixated on the ground ahead of her as she waited for them to stop.