missing you

It was Monday, 9 am to be exact. Timothée had left for work. I had the day off. All I wanted was to spend my day with him. But alas, his job comes first I suppose.

My first instinct was to call him. Today was one of those days I needed Timmy the most. So I clicked a few buttons, and within 4 rings, he answered.
"Good morning Timmy."
"Good morning baby! Your voice sounds groggy."
"Well that's because I just woke up." I said with a bit of an attitude.
"Hey, why are you being short with me?"
"I don't know. Why am I Timothée?"
"Oh that's how you're gonna play? Full name. Really y/n? What did I even do?!"
Within a few seconds of processing what he said, I realized I was being ridiculous.
"I'm sorry Timmy. I really don't know where that came from. I just..." I began trailing off.
"I'm gonna need you to tell me what your feeling right now. I'm all ears."
"I guess I just really miss you." I sigh defeated.
"Baby you just saw me like 5 hours ago!" Timothée laughs.
"You don't get it. Maybe it's because I'm off today, and your shooting, but I just wish I was with you. Whatever." I was becoming overwhelmingly emotional. I just wanted my boy.
"Oh sweetheart.." Timothée says, realizing how I was feeling.
"Well I'm gonna go make breakfast. Bye Timmy.
"Wait Bab-"

I hung up before he could finish his thought. My internal dialogue was racing. Let me eat my emotions away.

I went down to the kitchen, put on my playlist, and started making pancakes; distracting myself from my sorrows.

I ate my breakfast in the dining room. As much as I tried to stop it, my mind kept wondering to Timothée. I should call him back. I take another bite of my pancakes, mid bite I hear keys jangling in the door. Instant confusion consumes my face, and I walk up to the door. Timothée opens the door, and wraps me in the deepest of hugs. "My baby!!!!!!!!"
I wrap my hands tighter around his torso, pulling him closer. "Timmy! What are you doing here? You should be on set!"
"Y/n I'm going back to set."
"Oh." I looked down frowning.
"Let me rephrase. We're going back on set. I want you to come to work with me!"
"Really?! I'd love that Timothée. You have no idea!"
"Well I figured you'd like it. I know you missed me... so I pulled a few strings, and got my director to allow me to pick you up, and come back to set."
"I love you. Always so fucking thoughtful."
"Love you. Now hurry up, let's get to set!"
"Atta boy. Let's go!"

The drive was around 35 minutes. I didn't mind how long it was taking as long as I got to spend time with Timmy.

We finally arrived to where they were filming. We got out and as we were walking Timothée held my hand firmly. "Y/n, you excited to see me do my magic?" He was smirking and winking at the same time, making an entire fool out of himself. "I don't really like the way you said that... but sure! I'll be your number 1 hype woman during filming."
"I couldn't ask for anything more."
Tim bends down and plants a million tiny kisses on the top of my head. "Okay, okay. Let's speed this up before your director kills me."
"Of course. To the trailer!"

We make it to Timothée's trailer, and his assistant was standing there with two coffees.
"Here you go Timothée. Here you go y/n!"
"Thank you so very much! Wait you know my name?"
"Of course I do. Timothée talks about you all the time to the cast and crew. You sound absolutely lovely."
"Well thank you... Marisa. I read her name tag."
"No problem girly! I'm gonna go so you guys can have a little alone time before scenes."
"Thanks Marisa." Timothée says.
I give her a smile and a wave, and then she left the trailer.

I walk closer to Timmy, who was leaning on the makeup desk. "Aww you talk about me to your people?" I gush. "My people? You are my people! That's why I talk about you y/n. On days where I can't be with you, talking about you kind of..." he trails off. "Kind of what?"
"It kind of lessens the blow. You know?"
Timothée grabs his coffee from the desk and drinks it awkwardly. I pull the coffee away from him, and grab his face, planting a kiss on his lips. "Mhm you taste like coffee." I laugh.
"Well that's because I just drank-"
"Don't be a smart ass Timmy. Go get to set! Prepare to win an Oscar or something." I tease.
"Shut up y/n" he laughs and grabs my hand, taking us out of the trailer, to where they were actually filming today.

We got there and I met with the director. He seemed like a nice enough guy. He told me where to stand, so I don't end up in any shots. I met up with Timothée before he started acting.
"You're gonna kill it baby!" I pull him into a hug. "Thank you. I love you."
"I love you to-" you were cut off by the direction yelling at the cast. "Alright everyone, let's get in our places for the scene!" He yells.
"Welp. That's my cue. Bye y/n."
"Bye honey!" I wave him off.

As they began filming I was in complete awe. That wasn't my boyfriend I was seeing. It was this badass, phenomenal actor. Timothée Chalamet. I was at a complete loss for words watching him do his job.

About 2 hours go bye, even though it felt like two seconds. "That's all for today everyone! Get some rest! Be back here by 8am tomorrow please!" The director announces, and everyone runs off. Timothée ran back to me, which I was basically in the corner, trying not to in-sue. "Holy fuck Timothée." I said exasperated. "What? What's wrong babe?" He asks confused. "No nothings wrong. That was. That was wow." Timmy giggled.
"You liked it huh?"
"Liked it? I got to see the best actor of our generation do his magic. I loved it!"
"Awwww you did a magic reference just for me?" Timothée plays.
"I guess it just came out." I made a gesture with my hands, as if the words were spilling out of my heart.

We were back in the car, driving home. "I guess I should come here more often huh?"
"Maybe. Or... I could come to your job?"
"My boring ass office job? I think not!"
Timothée laughs. "But thanks for this. Really. It was a blast."
"No problem sweetie."

We drove home and talked about everything that happened on set. He told me about the drama, and I listened intently. I loved to see both sides both sides of Timothée morph into one today. It was truly indescribable.

A/N: making long chapters makes me anxious cus I'm scared nobody would want to read it ughsbsbsbbsjsjsjs.

Yeah what he said

Yeah what he said.