- Chapter 1: Bella is here -

Start from the beginning

I have been in painting in the livingroom since dad woke me up early this morning telling me he was leaving to pick Bella up from the airport and that was an hour ago i know he will be back soon. I am hoping to get this painting done by the time he gets back so i can start something else i am not selling this one because this one is a welcome home gift for Bella. I know that things between me and Bella are going to be awkward because we have never been very close we only get along for dad's sake we both don't want him to see us arguing or fighting so we just tolerate each other. Just as i finish the final paint stroke i hear the front door open i sigh as i put my paint brush behind my ear and turn around just intime to see dad and Bella walk into the livingroom they both have smiles on their faces dad is holding Bella's luggage while Bella is looking around when her eyes land on me they widen.

"Hello Bella" I say happily trying to ease the awkwardness

"Hello Lake" She said sounding nervous

"Bella i erm just finished this for you it's a welcome home present careful it's still wet i only just finished it, Sorry" I said handing it to her she takes it and looks at it wide eyed with a small smile on her face

"It's beautiful thank you" She said happily her nervousness long gone

"No problem sister" I said smiling at her politeness

"I will put it up for you" dad said with a smile

"Could you put it above my bed?" Bella asked but it sounded like a demand to be honest

"Of course come on let me show you around while Lake cleans up her mess" He said shaking his head at my paint covered self

I watch him walk out with Bella not far behind him while holding the painting with a smile on her face as i watch her i get this feeling that me and her will never be close as i wished that this awkwardness is only the beginning of something much worse. I sake that feeling away and used my power's to clean all my mess up then send all my art stuff back to my room in the attic i love using my power's and i dont have to hide them when i am home because dad and Bella already know thanks to them seeing me use them when i was little their reaction to seeing my power's for the first time wasn't what i thought it would be instead of being afraid they were shocked and happy ever since then they always loved to see my power's in action.

~Time Skip~

Two month went by quickly Bella settled into the school rather nicely i did drive her to school a couple times because she wanted sister bonding time which made my heart clench i didn't mind driving her there at all. After her first week here she started asking me and dad about the Cullen's every chance she got it started to annoy the hell out of me because i don't know them very well they have only spoke to me a couple times and that was to ask for some paintings for their house so that's what i told her. She didn't like that so she gave me the silent treatment but after a couple days i got sick of it and told dad this and he put a stop to her childishness. Then a couple weeks later she comes up to me and dad telling us she is in a relationship with Edward Cullen which shocked me to the core because that boy hasn't shown any interest in any girls since him and his family got here to be honest i thought he was gay. She has even started spending more time out of the house and stopped hanging out with me she even told me she doesn't want me to drive her to school or pick her up anymore because Edward has now offered to do it. She is now slowly but surely distancing herself from me and dad and we completely hate it.

Me and dad still haven't told Bella about me being adopted we just haven't found the right time to since everything has just go by so quickly especially when Bella got hurt when she left to go to Pheonix we didnt want her hurt her. We also don't even know how to say it we can't exactly go up to her and blurt it out. I know that dad is just as afraid as me about telling her and then i have been struggling to sleep at night for the past month due to feeling like someone is creeping into our house at night having no sleep is making me grogger and short tempered i am worried that i am going to snap which will not be the best thing to happen so i been a little preoccupied to tell Bella about me being adopted and kinda slipped my mind.