𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Start from the beginning

The latter smiled down at the boy in his arms and then leaned in to press their lips together.

Jaemin smiled into the kiss, making Heeseung faintly giggle. He tightened his arms around Jaemin as the orange haired started rubbing small circles on Heeseung's sides with his thumb.

The kiss was filled with love, perfectly expressing their feelings for one another.
Jaemin had never felt more happiness in his life as he slowly moved his lips against Heeseung's. He never wanted this moment to end.

Suddenly, Heeseung started laughing and Jaemin looked at him in perplexity. He furrowed his eyebrows, eyes questioning as he stared at Heeseung.

"I'm sorry," The boy managed to say. "I just really like kissing you."

Jaemin smirked, "Well, then I think we need to continue. Don't you think?" He started leaning in again, but Heeseung turned his face so that Jaemin landed a kiss on his cheek instead.

"We sure do kiss a lot for people who aren't dating." Heeseung joked as he started playing with the hair at the back of Jaemin's head.

"Well, would you want to do that then? Would you want to date me?" Jaemin asked, slightly tilting his head as he awaited Heeseung's answer.

"Hmm, it depends." Heeseung replied, unlatching his arms from around Jaemin's neck. The latter's smile momentarily drops.  "Are you saying that because I mentioned it or because that's what you really want?"

"Of course I want to date you. Why would you even question that?" Jaemin asked in return.

Heeseung shrugged before turning away and started skating away. "Heeseung!" Jaemin called after the boy, sighing when Heeseung didn't stop.

Soon the boy disappeared into the crowd and Jaemin was left contemplating ways for him to get back to the boy. Ultimately, he decided to try to skate on his own in hopes of spotting the boy.

He didn't make it very far, however, when not even two meters in he started losing his balance again. He cursed under his breath. How the hell was he going to get himself out of this situation.

After another miserable attempt, Jaemin gave up. He wandered his eyes over the whole area and Heeseung was still nowhere to be seen. Maybe he actually did leave Jaemin stranded all by himself.

"Stop sulking, you baby." A voice spoke up and a pair of arms wrapped around Jaemin from behind. Jaemin smiled, turning around to look Heeseung in the eyes.

"I thought you really left." Jaemin whined.

Heeseung rolled his eyes, "I would never leave you."

Jaemin's heart fluttered at the words. Though the situation wasn't that serious, Jaemin knew that those words had a deeper meaning to them.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

The words had left Jaemin's mouth before he could even prevent it– it's not like he didn't already want to scream them from the top of his lungs.

Heeseung stared at Jaemin with those doe eyes the latter couldn't resist. "You're serious?" He carefully asked.

Jaemin nodded his head, a light chuckle leaving his lips. "I've always been serious when it comes to you, Hee."

"If I say yes, will you promise me that you'll never break my heart?" Heeseung asked.

"Only if you promise not to break mine?" Jaemin asked in return.

Heeseung smiled a soft smile, his eyes sparkling under the bright lights. Jaemin swore he could never get tired of Heeseung. To him the boy was ethereal and as much as he hates to admit it, he'd let him break his heart over and over again.

The slightly shorter boy interlocked their fingers, holding their hands between their bodies. "The answer is obviously yes. I've always been yours, anyway."

A wide smile spread on Jaemin's lips when Heeseung confirmed their relationship. He didn't hesitate engulfing the boy in a tight hug even though he was overwhelmed with emotions as he stood with Heeseung in his embrace.

"Nana," Heeseung whispered to himself causing Jaemin's heart to skip a beat when he overheard it. He loved the nickname, he loved the moment and he especially loved the boy he was spending it with.

Jaemin reluctantly pulled away, realizing that they were actually dating now. He didn't even care for the weird stares they got as they stood in the middle of the ice rink. None of that mattered, because he was content as he leaned in to place another kiss onto the boy's lips. The same boy he now got to call his.

His boy.

this is definitely my favourite chapter i've ever written

this is definitely my favourite chapter i've ever written. it's 2600+ but worth all four days i spent on it.

today is a happy day tbh <33