𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Start from the beginning

Heeseung slightly blushed at the nickname but slowly backed away. Jaemin watched the boy effortlessly skate over the ice, doing some tricks here and there. He was in awe of Heeseung right now as he's never seen the boy this way before. He definitely liked this Heeseung– the carefree Heeseung.

Jaemin stared at the boy who had the happiest smile on his face as he enjoyed himself. Even though Jaemin couldn't really join the fun, he was more than happy to just watch Heeseung do what he enjoys.

After a few minutes, Heeseung finally started making his way back to Jaemin. The latter pouted, lowering his phone. "Why'd you stop? I was taking pictures."

Heeseung became shy after Jaemin's confession, the boy then shaking his head as he went to grab Jaemin's hands. "Yah, yah, what are you doing?" Jaemin started panicking as Heeseung started pulling him away from the edge of the rink.

Heeseung ignored his protest and this only made Jaemin freak out more. "What if I fall? I don't think you could catch me-"

"Do you not trust me?" Heeseung interjected.

"Well of course I do but still what if I-"

"Jaemin." And that's all it took for the latter to shut his mouth and that made Heeseung laugh. "Your hair. Tell me why you dyed it?"

"I already told you though." Jaemin said, hand subconsciously going to touch his new orange hair. He found that to be a big mistake as he nearly fell forward, Heeseung catching him once again.

"Tell me again, I forgot." Jaemin knew he was lying but couldn't resist the boy's smile.

So, he began telling the story again. "Min was sad all weekend and I decided to make a deal with her. If she left her room and eats something then she can do whatever she wants with my hair." Jaemin was aware that they probably looked stupid just standing in the middle of the ice but he kept talking. Heeseung hummed, assuring Jaemin that he was still listening.

Jaemin continued talking about how much fun the siblings had dyeing his hair and what a mess the bathroom was after they finished. He was so engrossed in his own story that he didn't even notice that he fell for Heeseung's plan.

"You really love your sister so much." Heeseung spoke, making Jaemin finally focus on his surroundings. Heeseung had slowly started moving the two of them across the ice.

Jaemin laughed once he spotted the sly smile on Heeseung's smile. "You really managed to trick me, huh?"

"Maybe... Now, try to skate with me."

After many attempts, Jaemin finally seemed to get the hang of skating without Heeseung's support. He definitely wasn't a pro yet, but his current skills were sufficient for a slow pace.

Heeseung intertwined their fingers again and began leading Jaemin around the area. Jaemin was definitely enjoying this, even though he still had a little bit of fear in the back of his mind.

Eventually the two stopped in a somewhat secluded part of the ice. "That was so much fun!" Heeseung exclaimed, smiling from ear to ear.

"Definitely." Jaemin said, once again finding himself admiring Heeseung's beauty from where he leaned against the barrier.

Heeseung looked over at Jaemin and their eyes met. The shorter suddenly felt extremely flustered under Jaemin's gaze. He broke their locked eyes and threw his arms around Jaemin's neck.

Sighing in contentment, he hugged Jaemin's body tighter as he felt the latter's arms go around his waist. Heeseung slightly lifted his head, just enough to look up into the other's eyes. "You make me very happy, Na Jaemin."