Chapter 59

A/N
Where's the phone booth?

Alana's pov"I can't believe this

Alana's pov
"I can't believe this."

"Alana try not to stress out about this it's-"

"I-I know,I know,not good for the baby."

"Look:it'll be fine,I'm flying over right now."

"But I feel bad."

I was trying to make the house look nice while I was on speakerphone with Cami.see,our parents decided to finally pay me a visit.but I'm fucking terrified,god knows what they must've seen on the news.luckily Cami's coming before them so she'll be able to have my back and support me,"how's Shifty handling it?"she asked curiously."pssh,don't get me started on Chris:he's more nervous than me!"i admitted,"no way,Shiflett?!"she exclaimed."yeah!the minute I told him his eyes widened and I thought they were gonna pop out of his socket,he's currently trying to convince Cara to let him have the boys over during the week while they're here."i explained,"this'll be a fun week."she said in a joking way.

I giggled and sat down on the couch,I placed the phone beside me and gently rubbed my belly.I was already in my second trimester,I was nervous and excited at the same time."when's the baby shower?"she asked,"when Rami and Christine get back she'll plan out a baby shower with you and Maggie."i replied.she squealed happily,"I just love Chris' friends wives!"she exclaimed.I laughed,"all of them?"I asked."ok well not Jordyn,but definitely Christine,Maggie,Kate,Allison,heck even Cara!"she said."yeah Cara and I have surprisingly become friends."i admitted,"ooo that's good,wouldn't want to be enemies."she said."I don't want to be enemies with her either,she seems really nice anyway."i said,suddenly I heard the front door open.