Chapter 17

Alana's pov
"Yikes!when did the water get so cold?"i said as Scarlett and I stepped into the water.she giggled,"it's always like that Alana."she said.suddenly I felt someone putting something on my face,it was Chris and he was putting my glasses on my face."oh!hey Chris!hey Rami!"I greeted them,Scarlett was jumping up and down in the water."probably not a good idea to swim without your glasses."Rami pointed out,i blushed in embarrassment."FOOD'S READY!"Dave yelled,"YAY!"all of the kids cheered.Scarlett let go of my hand and ran along with the rest of the kids,Rami laughed."might as well join them."i joked,Chris smiled.Rami,Chris,and I walked to where the rest of the band was.

After grabbing some food,and thanking Dave,I went back to my towel and ate in peace.the rest of the day was nice,I eventually decided to go back to the water.I couldn't really swim,because the pair of glasses I had were the only pair I had,so I just looked at the sun as it was slowly starting to set."Alana!time to go!"I heard Rami say,"ok!i'm coming!"i said.Rami and I packed up our stuff and began to carry it back to his car,"Alana wait."Chris said,grabbing my hand.I looked at him,"Y-Yeah?"I said.he looked around before asking,"think we could still have that date?"i blushed."Sure."I replied,he smiled.