Chapter 6 - the last part-

She loved him, not for the way he danced with the pixies, but for the way the sound of his name could silence her anxieties. 

And memories are all she had left, which will help her survive the storms and struggles of her life because he had gone. Elysians desire for Potentia was extreme, he wanted to protect her, he wanted to marry her, have children with her. Fie, Fie, Fie.

He was dead! The night on the rocks he had fallen, his mind had slowly ebbed away whilst he was slightly sloping on the dear sweet potentias left hip. Her tears were drowning her, suffocating herself in sadness, overwhelming herself with worries. She felt lost, heartbroken, decayed. 

How was potentia meant to go on? About 20 long minutes after she had found elysian dead, she wrapped his hands into her hair making sure each finger was intertwined throughout each golden lock of hair. Her hand on his dead hand, he wrapped it around her head, her kneck. She couldn't carry on. This life wasn't for her. Lips on lips, she slowly faded away. Potentia and Elysian.

Potentia and Elysian, now known as the dead eloped couple of Oxford. 

Life never treats anyone fair, life life life. 

The end.