Like Father Like Daughter

Start from the beginning

"All the time in the world, she is going to be fine. Stella just over did her magic that's all, in fact she is going to be better then fine," Sarah said with a smile.

"But she is getting sick I thought she was dying because she is part witcher," Marek informed.

"Well that's not the reason why she was getting sick at all. Geralt you are going to be a father, congratulations," Sarah said as Geralt looked at her oddly.

Some of the witchers looked at Jasker and he paused.

"It wasn't me!" He said quickly.

"Apparently that little black bottle and your blood line may have made mutated and got her pregnant. But with that being said this pregnancy might be faulty. If the baby does live then it might be deformed, Stella was lucky to come out alright but hers might not be," Sarah explained.

"So there is a possibility that all the witchers can have children?" Eskel asked.

"Almost impossible but Stella is part witcher. Right now Stella needs rest and no stress, or alcohol. Do not allow her to train for any reason and all of you have to be gentle with her," Sarah said as Yennefer looked worried.

"Sarah, this could be the reason that witch wanted her blood. It's impossible to be two things at once but she is. We need to protect her," yennefer informed.

"You tried to kill us and now you want to help?!" Jaskier asked.

"I only tried, I didn't actually kill you. I can't have kids alright, Sarah has her children and I protected them. They aren't mine but when I came across them she asked for help so I did. I don't want them to get used like how I was or turned into something they don't want to be. Plus someone needs to help Stella and the children learn how to control there powers better. I know you may not trust me but I am asking you to," she said.

"How do we know you aren't lying?" Marek growled.

"If I wanted your daughter dead I would have killed her instead of help save her life and the child she is carrying. I also would have not healed any of you friends here either. I don't know how that witch new about her blood but who ever told that witch will be after her and the child until they are stopped," yennefer stated.

"If someone is after her then we need to be prepared. Fine you can help but if you do anything that puts my daughter in harms way or that baby I will kill you myself," Marek informed.

"We better fix this place up then and do some extra reinforcements," Vesemir informed.

Geralt just sat there shocked drawing out all the extra noise he was hearing. Stella was pregnant! He was so happy but also afraid because he never took care of anything so small in his life. Plus the child might not even make it or be deformed. What if it was to painful for it to even live? Stella and Geralt agreed to get small children or what ever child wanted a home, but a baby? A baby baby that was small a helpless, could he be good enough to be a father to something so small. What if he hurt it somehow? What if Stella died giving birth?

"Geralt?" Jaskier asked as Geralt snapped out of it.

"What?" He asked.

"Yennefer is going help teach the child and Stella magic and hopefully control her abilities better. You look paler then normal are you alright?" Jaskier asked.

"I'm not sure," he said as Jaskier looked at him shocked.

"Stella is going to be fine, when she wakes up you can tell her the good news," Jaskier said.

"I never expected her to get pregnant or her be a part witcher. It explains why she senced monsters faster then me sometimes and how she can handle being thrown around like a rag doll and how she didn't die from that bite when we first met. But how did I not know she was pregnant? She could have died our child could have died... i should have never put her endanger or gotten her pregnant Jaskier. The baby might suffer because of me," Geralt said as Jaskier sat down next to him.

"Geralt, this was supposed to happen. Stella would have never been born if it was supposed to. Stella will be fine and so will the baby if we do what we are supposed to. If the baby doesn't make it at least you got to love on it as long as it was there. Geralt I have never seen you so scared in my entire life and you don't scare at all. Think of the bright side and what ever comes up deal with it then, not now. Be happy you have two things to love, the others might never have children," Jaskier said.

"You know, Stella is a pretty tough character and would do anything to make sure everything was wrong to be fine. Plus I have three of my own and I can help, Stella has helped me out a lot over the years I have known her. Relax alright  you will have a lot of help trust me," Sarah chuckled.

"Great we have an over powered witcher and she is pregnant. We will never sleep again!" A witcher muttered.

"If it's a boy think of all the enemies it will murder! The bloody body parts all over the ground! The women he will bring home!" Another Chuckled.

"Hunting lessons for sure and tracking, imagine telling it stories of our battles," another said.

"The crying the diapers, that kid will lose a finger here if it's not careful," another added.

"A finger? I lost three of my toes and I'm still fine," another said.

"Geralt go be with Stella okay, don't worry about them," Sarah said as Geralt didn't waste any time and sat down next to Stella.

He never been so worried in his life or scared. He would gladly fight a hoard of monsters rather then worry about a baby that might get deformed because of there blood. If the child was deformed he had no idea how he was going to help him or her. He would love it none the less but what if it couldn't walk or eat at all? What it starved to death in there arms? He took a deep breath and tried to force himself to be happy. This is what they wanted, a child of there own and he knew Stella would still want to adopt a child so maybe a brother or a sister someday. He put a hand on Stella's stomach and smiled a bit. He wasn't going to abandon him or her like his parents did or treat them bad like how Stella's crazy father did.

Marek did the right thing of keeping her away from them. Everyone would have been to protective of her and she would have never grown up to be a strong person.

"I love both of you and I swear on my life that I will never leave you unless it meant saving your lives. I don't care if you come all messed up it will not be your fault, you were made with love," Geralt said softly.

He was going to have to explain a lot to Stella but for now he was just happy and afraid of the future but Stella was going to be next to him the whole way.