"So boring." He muttered.

I handed him his coffee.

"I should actually take you up on your offer from way back when and do some shopping today for... a couple of stuff." I brushed past Justin and tried my hardest to hide the grin on my face.

"Don't do this, Dileah." Justin said.

I smiled.

"Do what?"

"Tempt me."

"Go to work, Justin." I said again.

He sighed.

"Fine. I'll see you later then." He kissed my cheek.

"You're not going anywhere until you have your breakfast." I crossed my arms.

Justin smiled and took a seat at the island and began eating.

I kissed his head and went upstairs to take a quick shower while Justin ate.

I mentally planned my day and decided I'd go to the mall in the afternoon, just after lunch. I wanted to have a relaxed morning so I decided to call Ms Jones because I hadn't in a while.

As I got dressed, Justin got to showering. I wore my hair up in a bun and put on my denim shirt dress.

"What time do you think you'll be home later?" I asked Justin as he got dressed after showering.

"I don't really know. Maybe at 5?"

I scrunched my face up in disappointment and let out a heavy sigh.

"Okay." I said.

Justin smiled.

"You're the one who told me to go to work."

I rolled my eyes.

"Because you need to. You didn't go yesterday and I know you're a workaholic. I'd feel bad if you skipped work for a day with me unless I was dying or something."

"I'd take lots of days off work for you, just to relax." Justin smiled.

"What you need to do is apply for work leave. That's what you need to do."

"I don't think I can."

"Sucks being the boss, huh?" I teased.

"Sometimes. But the upside is that I get to show up whenever I want to sometimes." He slowly approached me.

"If you think you're getting another morning quickie..." I tried to keep a straight face.

"You act like you don't want to."

"I don't. Not right now anyway. Maybe later, after I do my shopping."

"What do you have planned for later, Miss Banks?" Justin smiled broadly.

"I don't know." I shrugged. "Maybe dinner and an early night. Or dinner and one movie. Or... No dinner at all and just... dessert."

"Uh-huh?" Justin nodded.

I smiled, "You're going to be late, my love." I fixed his tie and pecked his lips.

"I kinda like it when you're suggestive." Justin smiled.

"Oh, I'm never suggestive, baby. You hear what you want to hear." I winked.

He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

Justin left a black card on the bed then picked up his work things from the dresser. I watched him leave and couldn't help but smile to myself about how quickly we worked things through, also about my sudden confidence. I realised that I knew nothing about lingerie and that I'd need help from the shop assistant. I didn't even know what type of lingerie Justin was into or what colour he preferred.