"It's not that I thought that. I just don't expect anything," she took the box from his hands and flipped it open. It was a silver fidget ring and Aurora was engraved on the inside. "This is so cool, where'd you get it from?" She fiddled with the band.

"I made it."

"What? How?" She asked, shocked. "I didn't realise you... crafted? I don't know what the right word is. I thought you just painted."

Weston cocked his head. "I'm a talented guy. Nothing a few google searches can't do but I admit, I did take it to get engraved. Do you like it?"

"I love it. No one's made me a ring before."

"I thought you'd like it. You're always messing with your hands when you're nervous. This gives you something to do."

It was a thoughtful gift and she appreciated it. Weston took the ring from her, put it back in the box and went to put it beside his cup. "What are you doing? You can't take it back, it's mine now."

"Just putting it out of the way," His hand rested on her bare thigh.

"I only came in to give you your present," she said, flustered.

Weston moved her hair to one side to free her neck. "I don't think that's the only reason," he whispered in her ear and bit her earlobe.

She didn't know what to do with her hands and wished she had the ring on. "There's- there's nothing to talk about."

His hands slipped under her woolly jumper and her body tensed when his cold hands came in contact with her warm torso. Weston stood there, wrapped his hands around her and lay his head on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry for last night. I shouldn't have left straight away," he drew comforting circles on her back. "I could tell something was wrong, but you said goodnight first. I thought you wanted to be alone. I shouldn't have left," he sighed.

Aurora put her arms around him.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

Aurora paused before she spoke. It was a nice moment and she didn't want to ruin it. "I want you to kiss me. Not my body. Me. But I know you won't. You've told me that you won't. I don't want you to stop, I want you to keep going but that's me being selfish. It's not right," she said into his shirt.

"It's good to be selfish sometimes," he admitted.

She sighed, "But not at the expense of someone else."

Weston lifted his head from her shoulder and looked down at her. The air was crisp and his hands stayed in place. Aurora looked down at her lap, "Sorry."

He lifted Aurora's chin with his finger to force her to look at him. They froze for a few seconds before Weston leaned in. He pressed a kiss to the corner of her mouth on her left cheek and then he did the same to her right. His nose brushed hers and he heard Aurora's breath hitch. Weston closed the gap and their lips met. Aurora's fingers clutched his shirt.

It was a slow kiss at first. As if they were testing the waters with each other.

Weston pulled back and groaned, "This was why I didn't want to kiss you."

"Why?" Aurora looked back down again and retreated back into her shell.

"Because I can't fucking stop," he gripped her neck and clashed their lips together.  He stepped closer and pushed their bodies together, her breasts pushed up against his chest. Aurora slipped her tongue into his mouth and the world was her oyster. She basked in his mouth and allowed herself to explore all of his intricacies.

Weston's free hand scaled her body, freed her breast from her lace bra and pinched her nipple. Aurora gasped.

"Sensitive," he grinned. He pulled her jumper over her head and she removed his shirt.

Her hand found its way into his joggers and she started to rub his cock which distracted him. "Sensitive," she fired back and all he could do was laugh.

"So you want to play it like that, huh? Open," he demanded and she did. He placed his fingers in her mouth and she started to suck. In the meantime, Aurora pulled back his boxers and trailed the length of his hard dick. Weston shoved his fingers further in response and Aurora gagged in surprise.

Weston removed his fingers, pushed up her skirt and slithered his hand past her underwear to her pussy. Aurora tried to hide her reaction, to not lose to him, but he noticed how her eyebrows scrunched together slightly.

His circular motions teased her clit and her hand tightened on his cock. She raised her brows at him and reached further. Aurora let her fingertips brush against his balls and bit her lip. "Yeah. I want to play it like this," she said in a playful tone.

Weston's fingers slid down to her entrance and he inserted himself into her warmth. Aurora's eyes closed and she took a deep breath. She reached up to the back of his neck and pulled him down to her. "I thought you said you couldn't stop?" She caught his bottom lip between her teeth.

"And I thought I told you that the best thing about being alone is that you don't need to be quiet." Weston pumped another finger into her and muffled her moan with his mouth. His thumb found her clit and he pressed.

"Weston," Aurora whispered. "I don't need any more foreplay." She'd hoped he'd take the hint.

"One question. When you first saw my room, did you imagine having sex on the desk or in my bed?"

Aurora pushed the books off the desk without taking her eyes off him. "Does that answer the question?"