9

[I'm drunk

[I'm drunk. And this isn't edited. Enjoy :)]

Sat before Aurora was a teapot, two teacups and two saucers. She'd managed to complete her set and now all she had to do was paint and glaze them.

She'd painted the tips of the teacups in gold and then directly underneath, she applied an emerald green, only a centimetre thick, which would then turn shiny after the glaze.

Aurora made it halfway through the first saucer when she stopped to take a break and thought about what Max had said a couple of days ago.

"A sexy girl like you shouldn't be alone."

Aurora tore her eyes away from the ocean and saw Maisie and Max coming her way. She'd come outside for some fresh air and to get away from whatever science homework had been set.

"She's not. She's with you," Aurora gestured to Maisie.

Maisie's eyes lit up as she skipped towards Aurora and knelt beside her. She gave her a kiss on the cheek, "Flattery will get you everything."

"I'm only saying the truth, look at you," Aurora looked the blonde up and down. She'd curled her hair and she was wearing a short floral dress to show off her long legs.

"Tone it down, Aurora. Can't have you stealing my girlfriend's heart."

"Girlfriend? When the fuck did this happen?" Aurora raised her brows. She knew it was going to happen soon, the two of them couldn't keep their eyes off each other and Maisie always blushed after they'd been staring.

"A couple of days ago," Maisie smiled looking at Max.

"Well, I'm glad I got a taste of you before you decided to couple off... selfish."

"You have Weston!" Maisie defended.

"We're not together!"

Maisie scrunched her forehead, "Really? I can cut the sexual tension with a knife. You two in class are something else."

"Yes, really. We've never even kissed," Aurora relaxed onto her forearms.

This time it was Max's turn to say something, "Fuck off."

"Why do you not believe me? Yeah, we're not saints. We've just never kissed... You wouldn't happen to know where Weston was a few days ago?" She asked Max out of curiosity.

Max was sat on the other side of her, "He wanted to get away for his birthday."

"It was his birthday?" She questioned.  "What did you get him?"

"Strippers."

"Don't lie to me Max," she said through gritted teeth. Her blood was boiling.