5

Saturday was a day for free time

Saturday was a day for free time. Students were granted one whole day where they could do as they pleased. Whereas some students visited home for the day, went into the city, Aurora opted to go to the library for some light reading.

She had a cropped, long-sleeved, light brown top on that tied at the back and left a large chunk of her back bare. The black skirt was velvet and came to her mid-thigh with the small slit exposing slightly more.

Aurora closed the door to her room and walked into a chest.

Weston leaned against the wall. "Always walking into me, aren't you?"

"Always in my way, aren't you?" She walked down the hallway with him by her side.

Weston had a dark blue jumper with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows on over a white T-shirt and a silver chain around his neck.

"Where are you off to?" He asked. His fresh pine and vanilla scent entered her nostrils and she took a deep breath in.

"Not going to say. Can't have you stalking me all the time," they continued walking down the hallway and were approaching the girls' toilets.

His hand touched the small of her bare-back and Aurora managed to contain the shiver that pulsed through her body. "I know you like it, Aurora. Don't deny it, sweetheart."

She paused. "How do you know my name?" Aurora never told him on their first encounter with each other but god, did she love how her name sounded on his lips.

"Max told me. You seem to have caught the attention of many despite your short stay," he answered. "I'm Weston."

"Do you normally tell girls your name after you've had your fingers inside them or am I an exception? Besides, I already knew."

"You did?" He smirked.

"Well, Weston, daddy Hayes was shouting it down the hallways. Kind of hard not to hear and now this is where we must depart," they had reached the girls' toilets in which she was to enter.

"Surely you didn't make yourself beautiful just for a trip to the loo. You have one in your room. Where are you going?" He continued to pester.

Aurora pushed the door open and a girl came out and she gave a dirty glare at Weston. "You're the stalker, you tell me," she teased and closed the door behind her.

Of course, she didn't need to use the toilet but it was fun to tease him. On the far side was a window, high up on the walls. She stood up on the cupboard, unlatched the window and pushed it open. Aurora hoisted herself up and climbed out of the window meanwhile Weston remained outside the girls' toilets.

The library had wooden shelves of books filled up to the ceiling. Aurora was taken aback by its beauty when she entered. The shelves, the bannisters were painted in gold. On one section of the ceiling was Michaelangelo's art of The Creation of Adam. The white pillars had carvings of cherubs flying up. Aurora laughed at how ironic it was. "There are no baby angels here. Sorry to disappoint, God," she mumbled under her breath.

She wondered idly around the shelves, not in search of any particular book until she found a maroon leather-bound version of F. Scott Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby. Aurora ran her fingers down the spine and took the book off the shelf. She went up one level on the spiral staircase and found a desk opposite an arched window.

She'd been alone for just over an hour and had made it halfway through the book until she was joined by his company. He pulled the chair from beside her and took a seat. "Is this seat taken?"

"I suppose so," she didn't tear her eyes away from the page to look at him.

"What's so interesting," she could feel him breathing down her neck. His arm was on the back of the chair whilst the other was on the table, caging her in.

"Don't mind me. Just living my best life, partying in the twenties," she flicked the page over.

Weston cocked his eyebrow. "That sounds like a challenge, Sweetheart," his fingers caressed her inner thigh. "I'll just have to make you feel the best you've ever felt in your life. Can't be that hard."

Aurora paused reading, "You do realise what school I'm, unfortunately, but currently enrolled in?"

Weston's digits tickled up her thigh to her panties and she squirmed. "One, you underestimate me, Aurora. Two, we're not the only people here so, Sweetheart, you're going to need to be quiet and still. Think you can do that?" He whispered in her ear.

She nodded her head although, she was shouting at herself in her head for allowing him to wrap her around his finger.

"Good girl. Well, would you look at that? Your wet," he pushed aside her panties and allowed his finger to slide down her juicy slit. He watched her side profile as Aurora's eyes fluttered closed at the unfamiliar feeling of his skin on her. "Is that for me? Say it."

She put her head down and her hands turned into fists. "It's for you," she quivered under her breath. She'd say anything as long as it meant that he'd continue.

"How would you feel if I was to..." Weston's finger travelled to her opening and slowly inserted itself, "... add a finger?"

Aurora held her breath and squeezed her eyes closed. She felt herself tighten around his finger and he felt it too. "I'm guessing you feel great."

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" Aurora asked as she tried to keep her voice low.

"Not as much as you clearly are," he moved his finger inside her. He began to pump his digit in and out. "I've spoilt you today, Sweetheart. How do my fingers feel?"

Aurora wished to wipe the smug smirk off of his face but she needed her release first. "Average."

"Average?" He said shocked. He quickened his pace and added a second finger. "I don't think so."

She reached down to grip his hand and squeezed her thighs together. Weston removed her hand with his free one and placed it back on the table. He then pried open her legs and put his in between hers to secure it. Aurora sat back and clutched at his thigh, her chest heaved up and down.

He leaned slightly closer to her ear. "Imagine it's my cock inside you," he felt her clench around him. "I'm thrusting into you. In and out," he whispered. "You're clenching around my cock, reaching your high. I'd have you screaming my name."

A slight moan escaped her lips and she quickly shut her mouth. As soon as she broke her silence, Weston removed his fingers to her dismay. "Unfortunately, you'll have to continue imagining. Open your mouth," He demanded and she obeyed.

Weston placed one of his fingers inside and instructed her to suck her juices off of him. He felt her tongue swirl deliciously around his finger. Then he removed it and stuck both of them in his own mouth. "You're definitely sweeter than dessert."

He stood up and pushed his chair under the table. "Where are you going?" Aurora closed her legs and fixed her skirt.

"Places to be and people to see. Enjoy your book and make sure to imagine that your fingers are mine when you masturbate tonight, Sweetheart," he winked at her and left.

Aurora huffed and crossed her arms. There was no way that she could concentrate on anything until she was pushed off the edge. She slammed closed the book. "I'll get you back, Weston."