"You were questioning my loyalty. it wasn't deserved."

He answers simply, before I could even question or even fully process that he had even smacked my ass, not giving me the time to throw the hissy fit I was aiming for. Rolling my eyes, I carried on with getting in the shower, facing away from him and turning the water on, as hot as I could stand it. Knowing if I didn't beat him too it, Touya would just do it for me, if not make it hotter. which has made me pass out more often than I would like to admit, within no time he stepped in the shower behind me, bending down and resting his chin on her shoulder, wrapping his arms around my waist. I'm pissed damn it don't touch me.. Is what I wanted to say, but of course I leaned into his touch.

"You know, I should bust your ass for listening in on a conversation you had no reason to be listening too. you shouldn't even be able to move let alone wake up after the way I fucked you last night."

Cocky, he knew I would be sore, but completely unable to move? hell no, im to stubborn for all that, he mumbled against my shoulder kissing the spot on my neck he had bitten last night, I shivered in his arms, not moving from the spot I stood in. Touya ran his sharp canines over her shoulder up to her neck. her breathing increased and she whimpered. he shifted behind me, I could feel the tip of his dick rubbed against my fresh burn, of course it turned him on to burn me, he didn't do it often but when he did, he made sure it would scar, like I need more of those, but when they came from my man, it was different, it was his way of showing he cared.

"Maybe you don't fuck as good as you think you do then huh."

Yea, I regretted those words as soon as they left my mouth, he made sure of that, A sharp pain came to the side of my neck, I could feel his lefthand run through my long-wet hair to my scalp and yank my head to the side, hard enough I could hear several pops in my spine. I closed my eyes tight, the pain in my neck, back and head made me see stars behind my eye lids. He knew I was joking, Fucking hell was this painful. But strangely hot, yea, not question that. I was good at masking pain. Years of being a lab rat kinda does that to a person. Even with how well Touya could read my emotions, I was better at hiding my physical pain.

"You run your mouth as good as you suck my dick. You know that?"

I went to answer with a smart-ass remark, only for my head to be yanked to the other side, the same pain being repeated before I could answer. The only sound I could muster up was a small whine/ grown like noise, Touyas other hand slowly moved down from where he had ahold of my waist, down to the small mound of my still aching pussy.

"T...touya ah-"

His ring and index finger held my slit open, rubbing his middle finger back and forth over my little bud in the middle. Making my knees weak, he tightened his grip in my hair, forcing me to stay up right.

" n-no...w...we have t...to go sto...stop kei-ah!!"

Touya released his hold on me entirely, letting me fall to the shower floor. More pain shot through me, he knelt down to be eye level with me, Touya pulled me back by my hair to make me look at him again, so fast there was a ringing in my ears, I was literally he rag doll at the moment. His eyes glaring down at me, he forced me up on my knees.

"And now you're talking about that bird while my fingers are inside of you?"

Touya made a loud clicking sound with his tongue, he stood to his feet. His hand still wrapped in my hair, bringing my face eye level with his dick. My hands instantly went to his thighs, her thumbs brushed over the staples on them, watching his pierced shaft start to grow harder than it was when he was just almost pressed into my asshole.

"Open"

His husky voice demanded coldly, I didn't hesitate to do as I was told. Staying still, letting him decide my movements, I was too sore to argue with him. He gently tugged at my wet hair, until my lips were smashed against the top of his dick, I opened my mouth wider sticking my tongue out to lick the underside of his tip, his pre cum already dripping out.