Chapter 17.

Dazai and Chuuya approached the bike which lay at the bottom of the bridge.

"So, wanna drive?" Chuuya smirked, looking up at Dazai. Dazai gave him a look which could only mean one thing, 'hell-fucking-no'.

"Yeah..no," replied Dazai, signaling for Chuuya to get on first, "gingers first."

Chuuya rolled his eyes, "asshole." he muttered, climbing onto the bike. Dazai followed.

Dazai wrapped his arms around Chuuyas waist and the pair sped off.

Chuuya, half-focusing on the road and half on Dazais arms, noticed that he wasn't wearing his usual amount of bandages and the ones he was wearing were covered in blood. In fact, Dazai was covered in blood as a whole.

"Hey freak," Chuuya, yelled over the sound of traffic and the bike, "what's going on, you said you'd explain?"

Dazai sighed and Chuuya felt his grip tighten around his waist, "you know that dick who told you i offed myself?" He asked.

"Yeah?" replied the ginger.

"Well, his ability is quite a fucking hard one, he controls peoples perceptions of others and-"

Chuuya interrupted, "Wait, where are we going?" He asked, realizing he'd been driving to the port mafia base and just now thinking it might not be the best idea.

"Your house."

"Fine, carry on." the ginger huffed.

"So bossy... anyway, he can basically implement ideas into people's heads and turn people against one another."

Dazai felt Chuuya slightly shake his head, "so right now he's convinced everyone that you've done something to hurt them?"

"Wow you're so clever, yes." replied Dazai.

Chuuya rolled his eyes, "shut up, what are we even gonna do?" he asked.

"Well i suppose i need to use my ability on the dude and end his ability, but that's going to be difficult since we don't know where he'll be."

Suddenly, the motorbike came to a harsh halt and Dazai held onto Chuuya for dear life.

"Literally what the fuck are you doing!?" Dazai yelled, letting go of the man in front of him and hitting him lightly.

"Honey, we're home." Chuuya replied, sarcastically as he hopped off the bike.

Dazai followed the lead and stepped off. He looked at the house they'd stopped at, it was reasonably small, cozy even. There were not really any houses nearby and the garden was overgrown and bushy. Green vines grew all over the front of the house and the fences.

"Nice house." said Dazai, stepping towards the gate.

"It's not much but it's all I need."

The pair made their way into the house, it wasn't much but it sure was cozy.

"We can come up with a plan in a bit, do you want tea?" Chuuya sai, looking over at Dazai who was admiring a painting.

"Did you do this?" he asked, surprised.

"Yes...do you want tea?" Chuuya reiterated, rolling his eyes.

"Chuuya this is good like that ninja turtle good!" Dazai half-yelled, smiling.

"Ninja what? Do you mean davinci?" Chuuya asked, bewildered with the comment.

"Yeah that one! You're a really good artist, Chuuya." Dazai turned back to admire the painting again.