Welcome!

Welcome to a Miraculous story: Long Lost Sister!

Before you start reading, I just want to go over a few things. 

——— Y/n is Marinette's sister in this story, they do have the same hair colour (blue), because they're twins. Other than that, everything else you can decide what the character looks like! I hope that's okay.

——— I write Y/n with she/her pronouns

——— The story will follow most of the original plot but I added another character so obviously not everything will be the same.

——— The love interest is undecided yet. My plans for this story are almost decided, but not the love interest. It's going to be Adrien or Luka, but I haven't decided yet so we'll see what we end up with for the story.

——— It takes place in season 4 of Miraculous, so be aware of spoilers! (Kind of, as I'm changing some things, but the things happening in season 4 will happen here too, sometimes!)

Well I hope you enjoy reading Long Lost Sister! Take care and see you in the first chapter!

Synopsis:

One day, Y/n L/n was on her way back from a summer vacation in France with her parents and younger siblings, and the next thing she knows she wakes up in the world of Miraculous: The Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir. The TV show now seems to be reality...

Will she be okay living in this world? Or do things go the wrong way now that she's added to this universe, while she's not supposed to be there?