part 12 🔞

Part 12:-
Anirudh make raunak have soup with his hand.bondita checking his temperature.
Bondita: I'm with raunak,you can go to hospital.
Bondita:no, yesterday I took leave for 2 days to set up the house.. luckily you too come yesterday night.
Anirudh: Okey
Bondita:raunak,now your temperature is normal..
Raunak: that's mean i can go out and play football.
Bondita:no..
Raunak: please..
Anirudh: bondita let him with his friends..as all are playing football.
Hey champ, did you get your football.i send it in parcel.
Raunak:yes..yesterday morning i got it...
Anirudh:now.. go and play with your new friends.
Bondita: Anirudh, you are taking his side..
Anirudh:arre..there are all friends playing outside of house and he is on bed.. will it look good..
But raunak comes soon..
Raunak: okay..baba thank you,you are the best.
Raunak give high five and went to play outside of house.bondita get busy arranging the bed when
Anirudh: bondita.. house is empty..lets take advantage of this situation..
Bondita:i knew that why you send raunak away right..
Anirudh:arre i just wanted to give little love to my love and take more love from her.
Bondita:its morning 10...
Anirudh:do i see any time to love you..

Bondita smiles and anirudh kiss her round cheek..

Anirudh make sat on her bed in their bedroom.they look at each other passionately.bondita take anirudh's Palm and kiss on it.bondita lie down on bed and Anirudh comes on her.he gives wet Kisses on her neck and sucking her collarbone.. bondita moans her name in His name.His tongue slips inside her mouth, he taste her lips,Her lips tasted like peaches and honey.he leave her lips and went down while kissing her body.

Anirudh kissing bondita's naked back.when he finished kissing her back.she turn her face to Anirudh and kiss his eyes.. Anirudh too kiss his fore head.anirudh is very much in the dominant position on top of her.anirudh pin her arms down above her head.and kiss her neck..
Anirudh:I'm going to drain your balls..

He massaging her breasts, bondita moaning and breathing heavily.he lick on her nipples, areoles and breasts.

Bondita:I feel so horny and helpless when you dominate me..Knowing that you can completely overpower me makes me so crazy horny.

Anirudh:do you want to say something to me.. want something from me..
Bondita:I want you thinking of me.
I want your eyes on me.I want your hands on me.I want all of you.

anirudh: wish I could control myself better around you, but when I see you, all I want to do is rip your clothes off and fuck you.
Bondita:Spank me. Bite me. Brand me. Make me yours...
Anirudh kisses her throat.bondota Whispering in his ear, "Don't stop, I love it,I need to feel you inside me."

Anirudh:even i too.this horniness is killing me..I just want to wrap your pussy around my cock.
Bondita:I miss your cock..

They both get into their pleasure space.. enjoying themselves.
bondita:Deeper..
Bondita pull him deeper with your arms..she wrap her arms around anirudh's neck.nibble anirudh's neck, ear lobe and shoulders as he's thrusting into her harder.

She softly push her nails up the back of anirudh's neck and into his scalp along the back of his head. When she reach the top of his scalp.she lightly grab his hair from the roots and gently tug it as she bring her hand back down. his hair easily passes through her fingers as she pull her hand down...
Bondita:aah.. Anirudh...
Anirudh:i just want to hear my name like this..
Bondita: even i want to say only your name.aa .. Anirudh..
He keep thrusting her and she too enjoyed it.

They both cuddled themselves after their passionate make out..
Anirudh cares her hair and bondita draw on his chest with her finger..
Anirudh:are you okey..
Bondita:you make me so tried..
Anirudh smiles so as bondita..

Anirudh sat up and wear his pant.bondita cover herself with the sheet.. Anirudh wear his shirt..and went to window..and saw raunak playing with his friends..
Anirudh: your son is playing football like a pro..who will told that.. he was suffering from high fever yesternight.. bondita start wearing up her clothes.
Bondita:he was missing you.
call him back to home..its more than 1 hour,he is playing ,he will get sick again..
Anirudh: bondita it for me.All this is happening because of me, that was also because of me you and raunak are not able to live a common life, then people of a family live..
Bondita: Anirudh...
Anirudh: it's all my mistake..
Bondita: Anirudh..i love you..and..
Anirudh:Today raunak cannot stay with his baba forever because his baba comes here secretly from people to meet him..
Raunak don't know his father identity.
His father is a criminal..he stay 4 days there and come here hiding from there to meet him.
There people don't know i have a son..a family here...
Bondita: Anirudh,but you are trying right..make it on place..
Anirudh: nothing comes on place bondita.. At first I used to come once a week to stay for 3 days but you got it too difficult now..Did you see that the whole month has passed, I could not come to meet you guys...we have to do so many precautions to call each other..
It's all because of me..i should not get involved with you.. because of me.you have to bear all this.. have to care take of house.. make you feel like single mother.. it's all my mistake..i should not...
Bondita: will you stop your saga now..
Anirudh.. through you bring me to your house for treatment of kaka..And there we both loved each other even though we didn't want to...And one night expressed their love on each other with our whole sense..i knew we don't have any future together but sitll i do all to express my love you..bear the pain of love.. enjoy the moment of togetherness through For short time..i myself were with you.. and now Also..I am here with you not because of any difficulty.I am here with you of my own free will..
So stop blaming yourself..
It was my decision to have sex with you..have my child..or stay with you..
So don't blame you like you impose me..

Bondita hug him and kiss his cheek.
Bondita: anirudh,i love you.. And we need you in our Life..
Anirudh too hug her and smiles..
He remembers the time when he comes infornt of her after 8 months.

Flashback,
Anirudh comes to bondita who get conscious.. bondita realize it's not her dream actually Anirudh is Infront of her.anirudh comes sat with her. Having child in his arms.bondita touch his face.
Bondita: Anirudh..you here?
Anirudh: thought to never interfere in your life again but..i can't stop myself when you were in pain and my child born..
Anirudh tell her everything.she get surprise..
It's been three days.. today bondita will get discharge.
Anirudh: I can't leave you guys alone..you both are my responsibility..
Bondita: anirudh i can take care of our child..you don't have to worry about it..
Anirudh: I'm his father..and you too.
Anirudh cup her face.
Anirudh:you too leave your house because of me..and if you're famii get to know about our relationship..
I don't take any risk..
Bondita: So what.. what will you do..
Anirudh:i don't want my child grow in such a environment of Tulsipur.I make sampoorna didi with me, both no one else are accepted there..
I want to give my child a fresh environment.
And i can't come with you ..
Bondita:what have you thought for us..
Anirudh:i will stay as father too and will be leader in my place..

Flashback ends.

Bondita and raunak are beating spoons on plates and creating huge sounds.
Anirudh comes there with dish in his hands..
They took the smells of pulao. With veg kabab.
Raunak; it's smells so nice.. let have it.
Anirudh:i bring the salads..
Anirudh bring the salads..

Raunak:baba you really save me..
Bondita give him a eye.anirudh chuckle.
Bondita: Anirudh you too giggles.. did i cook so bad.
Raunak: no but you need more improvement..
Anirudh and raunak laughs in bondita blow her mouth.. Anirudh puck it and then.. Anirudh take a food bite to make bondita..make her eat.. she took the chance and bite his finger.

At das mansion,
Shaurya is signing some papers..when Sumati come to him..
Sumati:shaurya.. From few days I'm not feeling well about bondita..can you search her..i know we will find her if we try..
Shaurya:maa, bondita is died for us.
Sumati: don't say like this..she may have any issue otherwise my bondita won't leave her house..
Don't know what happened she was happy with her engagement..and even excited for her wedding.. suddenly she got Training proposal in some village can.. after she comes..she was behaving like lost..i remember..she used to think something, always used to lost in some thinking..
She can't used to sleep at night.. and when she sleep she used to clutch some clothe.. I don't saw much but it was some kurta or shirt.(Anirudh's shirt which she brings with him).

Shaurya: don't you think i tried but not get any trace of her..
Sumati: don't know why she elope from the house..if she was against this marriage or love someone else we might get agree to it....
Shaurya:i too thought sometime.Why she elope..
I remember she was not feeling well last Days.
Shaurya: Okey maa,i will try to find about her.

Anirudh bondita with raunak are roaming in the mela.anirudh bought all things raunak wants.bondita meet her paitent there and get engaged in his talk.
Balloon shoot games on.
Raunak:baba i want that toy for that you have to hit the balloon with This gun.
Till then Bondita Comes there.
Bondita: no no no need of anything..
Raunak:ma.. please..
Bondita:raunak,i said no right.
Nowadays you Become very stubborn.

Anirudh stop bondita to scolding raunak.
Bondita:arre bondita Don't scold him.
Tell me which toy you want..
Raunak:that blue one..
Anirudh aim on it but then miss on his aim..
He had deliberately wronged his target so that the people around him could not suspect him.
Bondita see this and remember the falshes..how good anirudh is in his target..she herself saw her gun shoot firing.Anirudh again hit the target and in this he deliberately hit the wrong target.raunak get upset..And this is the last chance, this time Anirudh hit his target correctly..
Raunak get happy and claps for his father.bondita too smiles.

Anirudh bought kulfi for their trio..and enjoying the family time.

Precap:storm in peaceful life.

Stay tuned for updates.and please do more comments.. give your reaction