part 8 🔞

Part 8:-
Mature content continue.

she squeezes on his dick and she can feel it when he throb his penis on her.anirudh groan pressurly being inside her.its give them pressure emotionally and sexually.
She feeling him tunneling in her little by little untit his full length,he take his length in with one stroke. She gasp in pressure. He's so hard.she loves his manhood in her and moaning.
His give deep groans to her to match with her moan. he begins his thrusting. She surrender herself completely to him while she loved to do this.He pumping in and out of me,he is going deep with each thrust,he deep thrust to cum inside her.she to cum..he planted his seed in womb.

Anirudh took her nipple in his mouth and hold her other breast in his fondle.she leaned back curving, hold up on her arms.her head thrown back to dedicate her throat him to touch there with his lips,she waiting for more.she don't want this night to over.

He drove himself sharp into her vagina.She was droning with pleasure which anirudh is giving her She would come to height again.While she lie on her back,she raise her right leg so legs will form the tines of a spork.she enjoy the ride.

He retain on speedily himself on her.He thrusted her hardly..He was almost there and so was she..but they desire, longing .. craving for eachother not Comes on end.anirudh throw a few sexy glances at bondita which brings their enthusiasm again.bondita bring Anirudh close to her her lips and place on it.she Wrap her legs around him.
She cross her ankles and pull him into her for deeper penetration.his penis rubs against her G-spot.bondita links her arms around his neck.anirudh thrusted his penis on her rapidly..
And she moans in his name.
bondita:Anirudh..
She holds his face on her palm.it was so intense.

Anirudh finally come out from bondita's after Hours.they look at each other.bondita push him away from over her playfully and turn herself away, anirudh Smiles and kissing her neck from behind.bondita Ten lying flat on your stomach totally.anirudh run his hands on her back.he done it before touched her all skin but no kissing her milky flawless back.Anirudh place a pillow on her stomach for her comfort ,she bend over onto that.anirudh now little tense on it.bondita can see him through her her side,she face him.Bondita grab Anirudh's hands and place them on her breasts. Then, by keeping her hands over theirs,she smiles shyly,its was her way to show him exactly the way she want to be touched.anirudh too smiles
She toss her black hair and arch her back a little more, and catch anirudh's eyes.he begins his thrusting. Slow, gentle, barely withdrawing at first until he's doing with his entire length..

Anirudh turn her to his face..he saw her face.. it's became all sweaty and make her tried.she is breathless.some hairs are fall on her face.anirudh remove it.. bondita hold his face to kiss him.
Anirudh: bondita..no more now..you are tried..you rest...
Bondita:it was great..
Anirudh smiles..
Bondita:i will so loved and pressurable.
She said all this breathlessly.
Anirudh:you got tried.. you need rest..i will..
Bondita:you will love me more..more love had to witness to my body and soul.
She kiss him..this was a sweet kiss.he to respond.then the broke the kiss.bondita bring stable.. Anirudh kisses her cheeks and neck loving.she all smiles.
Bondita sit up on his cock.she take him inside of her.anirudh hold her by waist.
And thrusted her again again..they start enjoying the ride.his pelvis up and down along with thrusting so that his pubic bone applies pressures to her clitoris.bondita get tried and anirudh took this chance and bring her under him.continue their work..

the room fills with their moan and groan.. their skin not leaves each other..they are breathless but sitll pleasure themselves.sleep is away from their eyes.. they don't realise when sun start rising.this night will be remembered to them.

Bondita wake up from her sleep..she sense something.she is totally cleans up a hot bag place on her stomach.haldi is places on her cut.
Her new clothes present there.she smiles knowing who done this.
Anirudh...her anirudh..
She turn and find him standing at the window engrossed in his phone call.bondita take anirudh discard shirt from bed and wear it.. not button up fully.
Anirudh:are you sure,is this news correct..then you starts your work..i will...
Bondita hug him from behind.
Bondita:good morning... when you wake up..you should wake me too.
Anirudh:get ready bondita.. you have have to leave now..i will drop you to station.
Bondita is taken aback.anirudh don't say anything just leave the place.
Bondita: really anirudh want me to leave.. last night what happened between us. Did it not matter to him..was it like a one night stand.that night was dream for her..she lived many life in that night..she thought after this night,he won't able to resist himself from her..he will be with her.. and she convince him to surrender himself...she will restore the belief of truth justice in him again..but all this..

At station,
Anirudh bondita enter the station her train is left.anirudh can't face her and she feels it.
Anirudh: it should not done..i made this mistake..i should not do this..i should make you understands.but i too flow with feeling.. you were young and childish but i was mature sitll..
Bondita:are you regreting..
Anirudh turn to her.
Anirudh:no..
Bondita: Anirudh..
Saying that he take out his glasses 👓 and cleans it.
Bondita: you should clean the glasses..and please change the frame..it make you look like 40+you take she take a new glass from her bag..
Bondita: this is perfect for you...
You know boys in chasma used to so chomu...but in without glasses look damn cute and with glasses you look extremely hot and sexy.
Bondita giggles anirudh too..
Bondita:and yes shave regularly..you don't look nice with bleads.
ANIRUDH:but i don't keep bleads.

Bondita:no when you don't shave its comes little.. it's not look nice..and please never keep hair back your gel .you look so odd.you look nice like this right now..yes all colours suit you but never wear orange..i remember once you were orange kurta..you look horrible..
Anirudh smiles actually he likes how someone really invested in him so much.. no one ever look on him that much like bondita does.
Bondita :do you know.. smile really suits on you..your whole face glow up with one smiles.
And when you are angry,your whole face turn red...
While saying all this little little sobbing..
Bondita: you should done your test.. I think you have surger problem.... because of diabetes, you may be feel trusty..
And i check your pulses too..you have BP problem also..
So please take care of it...
Now i won't be with you anymore..
Saying that a tear falls from her eyes.
Anirudh can't hold himself anymore and hug her tightly same she done too.
Both pour their tears of eyes in their separation.
Anirudh: I'm sorry bondita.. I'm not capable of your love.im sending you away from me.
Bondita: I can understand you Anirudh but how will i make my heart understand who's heartbeat is in your name.
Anirudh: I'm your culprit..you can punish me.. I won't say anything.
Bondita was about to tell him to surrender himself again but she stop as she tried this many ways..but Anirudh always denied..as if he surrender,he surely going to hanged and Anirudh don't accept such death..you don't want his death like beggar.he wants to to die like a king a warrior who fight till last.
Anirudh kiss her hand and take out her watch.bondita get confused.
Anirudh:i take this as your memory like you took my shirt secretly.bondita blush as her robbing got caught.they laughs.when the horn of train rang.
The Train approaching towards station or should say their separation is approaching to them.
Bondita: can't i stay more time with you.
Anirudh:no.. staying with me can create more danger to you.
Bondita:what danger..
Anirudh: bondita..our journey was last here.. after this you will go back to your life..you will Married you have a husband family.. children..
Bondita: And you?
What will you do?
Anirudh: like same way i used to live.. change is that before kaka used to be here ..now I'm the leader..
I have to take decision all alone.
I think the Train will leave come .i sat you in your seat.
Bondita:i will go Myself.
Alvida..
Anirudh don't say anything just look down.bondita with tears in eyes walk towards the train.anirudh look on her she broad the Train.
Anirudh stand alone ,he keep look on and train moving soon the Train leave the platform or say Bondita leaves Anirudh's life.
Bondita keep looking at him for last time and crying hardly..her tears can't stop.with he depart their small love story ends.She feels someone glace on her she turn but find no one..she look outside of the window watching this place.. where she had come 1 month ago.. where a dacoit kidnapped her..she do treatment of the leader of dacoit gang..the one who kidnap her..save her and where the sparkle rise in them.

Bondita hug his shirt and keep crying while lieing on bed.all her family member are happy with her return..but alas they know her body just come here but her soul was there in tulsipur.. in that infamous mansion.She hears all sounds of Women,her father uncles are there..
Suddenly they laugh broke in shout with her mother..
Sumati:shaurya..

She too hears her mother shout and get up from bed.

Bondita is attending her brother's injures and her brother giving information about the mission.
Shaurya: the great number of officers are injures..and with this much civils too of that area.now new community will fund for investigating of us.
Bondita: you were in encounter?
Shaurya:yes..we make perfect plan to attack them.
Bondita: don't worry..i know you would succeed and enquiry you would done.. I'm sure..the success in the mission..
Shaurya:we attack in tulsipur..the mansion of Anirudh roy Choudhury..
Hearing the name the first aid box fall from her Hand..and her breath get fast.
Precap: bondita is pregnant