part 11

Part 11:-
Raunak feels some terrible taste Syrup in his mouth..its was yuck..he open his eyes in irritation but the view bring a big smiles on his cute lips..and her fever half run away with this..

"How are you now?my tiger?" A man said him.he sat on bed Infront him

Raunak get happy and hug him tightly.bondita is stand near the bed with them..
Raunak: BABA.. you are here...

The man is none other than father of raunak, Anirudh Roy Choudhury..
Bondita smiles looking at them.
Anirudh: how are you?my tiger.. from where you get this fever, do you know how much your mother get worried for you..you always give hard time to my bondita..
Raunak:baba, you are here.. today is thrusday ..you always come Friday and stay with us till Monday.but this whole month you didn't not come..do you know how much I missed you.
Anirudh:even I missed you..and look I having feeling you must be not well i just run here now..
Anirudh open his arms and bondita too hug him..they share a family hug.

Raunak is in sleeps... bondita is checking medicines..and Anirudh give pat of water cloth on his head..
Anirudh: the temperature is normal now.
Bondita check him and sigh in relax.
Bondita: thank god..how did you come here today.
Anirudh:For the last 3 weeks I could not stay with you guys, today I don't know why there was some feeling, so I went to you guys.
Bondita:i was about to contract you..
Anirudh:we have connection of heart..
Bondita smiles.raunak wake up from sleep.
Bondita:what happened dear.do you need something?
Raunak:water..
Anirudh make him have water.
Anirudh:how are you feeling now? dear.
Raunak:You have come here now, don't you see, I too will be fine soon.

Anirudh get touched while hearing all that from his son.. bondita too smiles seeing this father son duo.
Anirudh comes and sat on the middle of bed,lie his back on bed hardboard.
And raunak lie down placing his head on his lap.
Raunak:It's been a long time since I recited the lullaby, I haven't heard a lullaby from you.The pleasure of sleeping by listening to your lullaby is something else..
Bondita too smiles and she to lie down on bed hugging raunak and placing her head on his lap too.. anirudh sigh happily both mother and son are little baby to him.
Anirudh pat on their hands on their head.they cloth their eyes and sleep.

Suraj tera gardish mein hai
Dhalte huaa keh gaya
Phir laut ke aaunga main
Nazdeek hi hai subah

Gaaye jaa, gaaye jaa
Gham mein hai sargam
Gunguna ye dhun, gaaye jaa..
Gaaye ja, gaaye ja
Raat ke dhaagon se savera bun, gaaye ja..
Gaaye ja, gaaye ja
Gham mein hai sargam
Gun guna ye dhun, gaaye ja

anirudh looks down and saw his lifelines are fall in sleeps.. it's totally give him the family feeling..its pain at his leg on their weight but he ignored it. not Trying to disturb their sleep..
He remembers the past..

Flashback,
Anirudh is lie down on bed and watching bondita who is in sleeps..she is naked like him.
He smiles And keep looking at her.
The phone rings.. such early hardly call him.. Anirudh wear his pant and hurriedly run to attend the call before its broke her sweet sleep.

Anirudh: hello..
It's his informer..who inform him all those sever..
Informer: bhaiya.. police man taking your Kaka's demise as a chance to attack and arrest you..
Today the police going to attack at the mansion .. afternoon..
The lead name is shaurya das..

Anirudh remember shaurya das, Means bondita's brother..the mansion attacked by her Brother.. staying here is danger for her..he have to send her away from here.

Informer: Bhaiya are you there...
Anirudh: yeah yes..are you sure about it.

Till than he finds Bondita Hugging her From back..he have no time to discussion anything..he have to send her away even if it makes him low character.

At station,
Anirudh saw Bondita broading into Train..he look here and there and broad to the train..he will accompany her to next station..so that any problem don't create for her..
He keep look on bondita..when bondita feels someone glace on her..she turn and luckily Anirudh hide himself down.. Anirudh step down to the next station but ask her informer to keep eye on her..if any problem create safe her..
He even ask his informer to keep eye on house..as far he heard her family will be very angry at her for staying with dacoits..it may create any problems.. it's been 4 weeks..
Anirudh get information all is okay.. Anirudh too though now its time to totally be part away from bondita..his informer is leaving when his eyes fall on bondita who is eloping from house..
Informer call Anirudh and inform about her eloping.. Anirudh thought she must be eloping for him..he take his jeep and drive fast.
He reached the station and find bondita buying two tickets one is for tulsipur and another one is raniganj..
It's quite surprising.. anirudh saw Bondita sitting on platform.he see bondita don't broad tulsipur Train and throw the ticket..he is totally confused about her eloping..
Bondita feels vomitting, Anirudh wants to go to bondita but he hold himself..
He turn and thought to leave bondita to her own when..her voice stop him.
"No..not needed actually I'm pregnant,so that's why all these uneasiness"
Anirudh turn and find bondita talking to some lady of her next.
What!!!
Bondita is pregnant..she is...
Anirudh remember last night of bondita in Tulsipur with him..
That's mean,she is pregnant with his child.
She was happily walking to her but his eyes for fall on the ticket..
Bondita throw this ticket because she don't want to come to tulsipur..she don't want to come to him..he close her eyes in pain and turn away from bondita as she don't choose him.

Anirudh give money to grandmother for taking care of bondita.. give her all wish wanted..

At labour pain,
Anirudh get to know about bondita's labour pain..she is screaming loud in ot.. anirudh walks outside of ot.he can't stay outside.he was about to open the door but his hand silps and he walk away then shouts of bondita Comes on..
He looks at the door having tears in the eyes.finally She close her eyes and when open find anirudh standing Infront of her cares her head..she thought herself imagined him, this imagination make her smiles.but it was true.he was here with her ..in her most cursial time.

Anirudh: bondita be strong.. nothing will happen to our child.. and I'm here right..i won't let anything bad happen with you and my child...
Soon the child come out..Seconds after the child was born, the doctor lifted him up showing me the miracle of birth. They wrapped him up and put him in Anirudh's arms like that's where he belonged.

Nurse give the child in Anirudh's Hand.

Nurse: congratulations.. it's a boy..
Anirudh take the child in his arms and get the unexpressive happiness..he have tears of happiness..this is his child..huh..
He becomes a father..
He have difficulty in her
She smiles seeing the baby.. and get unconscious by the pain..nurse check her..
Nurse: don't worry she will be get conscious in 1 hour..
The Child look at his father graceful.. Anirudh do nothing but humming to him.nurse try to take child for monitoring..
But the child don't agreeing to go with nurse leaving his father.

Flashback ends,
Anirudh comes back in present when raunak moves in sleeps..this guy do Break dance in his sleep..
he closed his eyes in that uncomfortable position.

At morning,
Bondita wake up.she find raunak and she only in bed..
Bondita: where is Anirudh?
She hear sounds from kitchen..and understand he is in kitchen.
Bondita went to kitchen and see Anirudh preparing breakfast..she smiles and hug him from behind..
Anirudh: good morning..
Bondita kiss on his back and then wish her back.
Bondita: good morning..
Breakfast for me..
Anirudh: especially for my son..
Bondita: you and your son!
I was missing you..
Anirudh: bondita i decided something.. bondita:on what..
Anirudh: about our relationship.

Bondita leaves Anirudh,he turn to look at her.
Precap:past continue with present.