part 10 (surprise)

Part 10:-
Bondita is in labour pain.she is shouting in her pain.. she wish if anirudh could be here with her.. supporting her,a women need her husband in such time.. though he is not her husband..but he is the father of her child.its his child..his own blood...she wanted me to be with her when she give birth to his child.

She close her eyes and when open find anirudh standing Infront of her cares her head..she imagined him, this imagination make her smiles and give the power..she imagined Anirudh cares her hair
Anirudh: bondita be strong.. nothing will happen to our child.. and I'm here right..i won't let anything bad happen with you and my child....

Soon the child come out..
Bondita see anirudh taking the child in his hand..
Nurse: congratulations.. it's a boy..
She smiles seeing the baby.. and get unconscious by the pain.
Anirudh bring the child to her..she smiles through her imagination..her wish get fulfilled.

"Ma..ma" wake up we reached..nira nagar.." bondita wake up from her sleep.raunak her son taking his little bag in his shoulder.. now another place another journey..

At Panchayat,
All people of village waiting for their lord... Anirudh babu to come and verdict about their destiny..
Villager1: where is he?
2:we heard you follow times very well so now
3:5 minutes are still left now.
Look here he is in his perfect time.

Anirudh Roy Choudhury sat on the head chair of panyachyt and look stern on.he is just like before as his clothes and his glasses ..his chasma were changed as said by Bondita who loved him in big but stylish chasma on..

Bondita open the door of their new house..the house is in dust and furniture are covered with clothes..
Raunak: not bad..look how neat and clean.
Bondita: from where you get the style of taunts.
Raunak: from you...
Bondita:huh... Forgot all this helps me to clean up all this it won't take much time.. two hours..then we will bring food from outside today..
Raunak:thank god..
Bondita:you become very naughty..
Now help me in cleaning all this..

Bondita and raunak clean the house with all fun. Both mother and son are enjoying their time..
Now it's time to bedtime story..
Raunak:mumma.. give me some coffee na .
Bondita: raunak..you are having coffee it's not good at your age.. that's too in bedtime..
Raunak: what i do if i love to have coffee.
Bondita: you are just like your father..
Inside and outside both..
She sighed and start preparing for coffee.

When she comes she finds raunak is fall sleep,she smiles and kiss his forehead..She adjust her comforter and light the dim..as he don't sleep im dark..
And his father..she remembers how Anirudh most of time sleep in his study in dark..
Raunak is just like his father..in his habit..his looks..his clothes.. everything remind her about anirudh..she leaves his room and come to her room to sleep but sleep is away..so she decided to read reports so that yesterday she needs less time in hospital.

Next day,
Raunak open his eyes and welcome a new day..he went to her mother's room and find her sleep in table..

Raunak comes to kitchen and thought to surprise his mother with breakfast..
He done his cooking.When he was decoration of the morning breakfast tray the vassel fall from stab.. creating sounds that wake Bondita with jerk..
Bondita run to kitchen and find that naughty master smiles meekly and the vassels are lying on all kitchen..
She sighed .This boy increased the work in the morning

A knock rang in the door of the house.bondita open and find a widow women.its Koyli.
Koyli:i heard you need a servent to take care of house so come.
Bondita:yes..yes..i just need you to cook and clean the house then you can leave for your house.
That's my son..
Raunak greet her with affection.. koyli get touched as no one gives respect to their servent..
Bondita: actually my cooking is not very good and my son hate it too..
Koyli: it's okay..no one can be perfect..

Raunak:of course be perfect like me and my father..

Bondita give a glance..
Bondita: sometimes i think i don't got a son i got a evil mother in law in him who catch my mistake only..
Raunak:ma, you are going for hospital..
Bondita: where i can go than hospital..

Raunak:If you go to the hospital wearing such a reverse apron, then everyone will laugh at you.
Bondita realise she wear wrong apron.
Raunak laugh..
Bondita: laugh.. hahahaha..I only see my mistakes and keep catching my mistakes.
A parcel Comes bondita see it as smiles.she handover the parcel to raunak: what it is..
Bondita: open it..
Raunak open it and find new football which he wanting..he gets super happy and start it with goal in the house which broke bondita's favourite vase.
Bondita close her eyes being irritated.before she can catch his ear and pull it.raunak run away from there.
Bondita:raunak....
He gives me so much headache..

At hospital,
Bondita is attending paitent in her chamber..she start to leave when raunak comes as most of the time bondita bring raunak in hospital..and he too get gel up with nurses,paitents and colleague doctors.

It's raining.. raunak and she gets back in their house..raunak is not feeling well.. bondita come after changing clothes finding raunak lie on bed as usually she lie on bed for sleep.
She checks his temperature and find him burning in fever..she get tensed and eyes fill up with tears.
She run to her room to bring bag.
She is treating him.giving him medicine,placed a wet clothes on her forehead.. bondita get very tensed if any little things happen to raunak..she is treating raunak who is murmuring something..
Raunak:baba..baba..
Baba..
Hearing him Calling his father make her sad,she was about to stood up when she heard a knock at the door..who is now in this late night..she went to open the door.

Raunak feels some terrible taste Syrup in his mouth..its was yuck..he open his eyes in irritation but the view bring a big smiles on his cute lips..and her fever half run away with this..

"How are you now?my tiger?" A man said him.he sat on bed Infront him

Raunak get happy and hug him tightly.bondita is stand near the bed with them..
Raunak: BABA.. you are here...

The man is none other than father of raunak, Anirudh Roy Choudhury..
Bondita smiles looking at them.
Anirudh: how are you?my tiger.. from where you get this fever, do you know how much your mother get worried for you..you always give hard time to my bondita..
Raunak:baba, you are here.. today is thrusday ..you always come Friday and stay with us till Monday.but this whole month you didn't not come..do you know how much I missed you.
Anirudh:even I missed you..and look I having feeling you must be not well i just run here now..
Anirudh open his arms and bondita too hug him..they share a family hug.

I know you are all surprised..i will declose it in next part till then stay tuned to the story.and Guys i set target..i will post after 15+ comments.