Chapter One

"Uncle Scott do I have too?" I looked at my uncle with puppy eyes, I didn't want to stay at this so called 'safe house' I wanted to be home.
"Yes you do." My uncle replied, opening the door.
"Ughhhhhhhh." I groaned.
"Zabby Bass heeeeeey!" A girl with long black hair ran towards me with an attack hug.
"Hey Brianna." I smiled. "It's been a month, waaaay too long."
She nodded in agreement, popping a piece of gum in her mouth. "I'll show you to your room." Brianna said as we walked up the stairs.
"Room 243?" I asked , looking at the door. My friend gave me a key. "Thanks." I replied.
"No problem Zabby , I'll let you settle in." The girl with arachnophobia left.
I took my MacBook out of my backpack, sat at the desk and started to write todays' blog.
Www.itsahardpilltoswallow.com
Damn Anti Mental Illness Army. My uncle was worried, so I had to pack up my life and stay in this safe house which I can't write anything else about :p. at least I have a friend here. The AMIA have no right to take the sense of being safe at home away from us, it's a basic human right!!!!! Anyways, I have to go. I'll post if anything interesting happens.
See ya,
Schitz
I logged off my computer and went down to the lobby.
A tall, medium built man who looked about twenty five with a stethoscope was in the doorway. "Ahhh Miss Bass, there you are. Now we can start." He said.
I nodded and sat next to Bri.
"Welcome, I'm Doctor Spencer Wells, the psychiatrist intern."
I held back a laugh, turning to my friend. "He has a perfect doctor name.... Ya know, cause they make people 'well'." I chuckled.
"Yeah I got it." The girl with OCD replied with a laugh.
"So let's begin introductions shall we?" Doctor Wells asked.
Nobody said a word , I could feel the awkwardness crawling up my spine.
"I'm Brianna Fowler, I'm eighteen years old with OCD and arachnophobia." Bri said, volunteering to go first.
"Nice to meet you, and how do you feel?" The doctor asked her.
"Horrible..." She replied sarcastically. "Just kidding, I'm great." She grinned.
I cleared my throat. "Zabby Bass, hi. I'm seventeen with schizophrenia and PTSD."
"Hello Zabby, how are you feeling ?" Doctor Wells asked.
"I'm alright." I simply replied.
When the others finished introducing themselves, Doctor Wells dismissed us.
I checked the time. "Lights out in a half hour, I'm going upstairs."
"Okay, night Zabby." Brianna replied.
I dragged myself up to the second floor and plopped on my bed. My eyes gazed over to the picture of me and my twin brother. "I miss Zachary........." Dammit Zabby you're tearing up already. I put my face in my pillow and cried to sleep.