CountDown Part-4

|| Next Day||

A/N P.O.V

It  was evening time you Jungkook and Lisa was sitting together yeah you guys came yesterday your homes and now you guys have less time Lisa have only 3 hours left and You and Jungkook have 1 day Lisa don't know what to do she want to die infront ...

It  was evening time you Jungkook and Lisa was sitting together yeah you guys came yesterday your homes and now you guys have less time Lisa have only 3 hours left and You and Jungkook have 1 day Lisa don't know what to do she want to die infront of her parents so, she went away from there and You and Jungkook were sitting alone in sadness.

You : there is no way to get out off this all?

Jungkook : I guess...yes (he said while seeing a drunk man)

You : what is it?

Jungkook : come with me

You followed Jungkook and he went to the drunk man

Jungkook : Hello Mr.

Man : what~ do you want?~

Jungkook : we have an app which can tell you when you will DIE

You : Hey why you-

Jungkook didn't listen to you and did what he want to

Man : (laugh) an app will tell me when I will die? (laugh) what a joke!

Jungkook : wanna download?

Man : sure sure (laugh)

Jungkook download the app and before clicking on the agree he read and found out that you can't change your future when your death time come you can't run if you run your death will not be natural seeing this Jungkook didn't agree the terms and uninstall the app and the app get uninstall.

Jungkook : I just threw a joke (chuckle)

Man : I knew it!

Jungkook take you with him in his car

You : what you were trying to do?

Jungkook : we accept the agreement without reading it the once and that's what our life biggest mistake

You : what? How?

Jungkook tell you everything and you get understood and there you get a call that Lisa died with upset mood you went Lisa home.

|| Next Day||