CountDown Part-3

A/N P.O.V

There they didn't know what happened cuz..they didn't download the app by there own they went back to the store owner and tell him this thing.

Jungkook : Sir, this app wasn't there and we didn't downloaded it but how did this app appear in our mobiles..?

Phone owner : do you guys were having this app in your previous mobile..?

Jimin : yeah

Phone owner : as this app was in your mobile then this will forever with you then you buy 1000 of Phones or not

They scared and Jimin check his time and only 30 minutes left they all think to come back hostel and they come back and they all went in Jimin's room.

They all were sitting together and they took all things out that can hurt Jimin now only 10 mins left.

Lisa : don't worry Jimin we are with you(smile)

(Jimin smile back they all think to make Jimin happy so, Taehyung and Jungkook started to dance like monkey and Jimin started laugh but his laugh fade away when a notification appear that "User Agreement Broken 💔" .

You : What happened Jimin?

Jimin : a notification came from CountDown

Lisa : what is it?

Jimin : User Agreement Broken 💔

Jungkook : what's that's means?

Jimin : first it appears when I get to know we hacked the app and now I don't know

Before they can talk more someone knock Taehyung went to open and there was boy.

Boy : Mrs.Choi calling you guys

Mrs.Choi there HomeRoom Teacher

Taehyung : Guys our HomeRoom Teacher calling us

They started to go but that boy said

Boy : Jimin as you on a rest teacher didn't called you

Jungkook : Jimin be here and don't open the door till we come okay?

Jimin nod and they smile and went out Jimin went and close the door and started to go back to the bed but there someone knock he smile and open the door but there was boy standing with head low and wearing black hoodie Jimin wasn't able to see his face but he see the logo of the hoodie and it was CountDown his death was infront of him he shiver and try to close the door but that boy came in and Jimin start to panic but there was no boy it was dark shadow he speak.

Dark Shadow : Mr.Park Jimin you broke our agreement you try to hide all the things that can hurt you.

Jimin : for protection I did that (low tone)

Dark Shadow : it wasn't in the agreement it was clearly written that "You can't protect yourself" and you even agree remembered the time when you downloaded the app and agree to our terms and conditions?