Part 11

Tada! I'm pretty sure this is the last part people may have already read. Enjoy!

Part 11

Once a month, I allow Meanie to take me and the boys out to go shopping. He has a limit of 10 items each so it makes it a bit more bearable for the guys, even though they secretly quite enjoy having a personal shopper. Anyone who didn't go shopping missed out on a lunch and the items rolled over to the next month so most of the time, everyone came out together. We don't really need to think of money; those who come from less fortunate backgrounds don't have to worry anymore. We all put what we can in a shared account but still have some money separately for personal things.

I rode in North's car with Silas, Nathan and Owen while the others went in Kota's car and soon met in our favourite mall. We don't go round together because we don't want to draw much attention to each other but I always go with Gabe and whoever he is with.

"Come on Trouble who is going to be with us first?" Gabe asked taking my hand.

"Silas?" I never know who to start with so I said the person closest to me.

"Okay, the rest of us will be waiting around the mall for when you're ready for the next person." At this we split off into different groups. Silas, Gabe and I set off to one of the upper end shops in the mall; it was the one that was best for Silas' height and breadth. We had just entered and Gabriel was already doing his thing, we stayed closer to the entrance.

"Do I really need anything today?" Silas fake grumbled and I smiled sympathetically, he wasn't getting off that lightly. Even though he had a cold, he brought himself out here so it seemed appropriate to make the most of it. Gabe came back with his phone in his hand.

"Mr B just told me we have got an Academy meet up in a few weeks. As always, there is a formal meal but the rest is casual, which means... SUIT UP!" He shouted a little loudly but it still made me giggle. "Silas, I'm gonna find a suit with you in here, I'm thinking light grey this time? Sang could you look for a tie to match?"

"Anything in particular?" I asked, searching for where the ties were kept.

"Just think if it will look good on Silas." I nodded and separated with a soft goodbye. I walked round the store when I noticed someone familiar by the tie section.

"Victor?" I asked. He jumped and quickly spun around panicked; he relaxed when he saw me but still looked over my shoulders.

"Hi Sang." He looked behind again. "I know this is weird but can we pretend that we aren't talking? My dad wouldn't be happy that I'm talking to you." He blushed and faced the ties again. I nodded, finding the tie for Silas but this brought up some more alarm bells- what was his dad doing to him?

"Are you still okay for tonight?" I whispered, careful not to get caught if his dad was nearby.

"I should be, are you?"

"Yeah, the boys and I are really looking forward to it." I blushed.

"SANG!" Silas called from the fitting room. He started walking towards me in the perfect fitting suit and my heart stopped. He must've noticed because his smile went to a cheeky grin. "Have you found a tie for me?" He asked. I passed the skinny maroon tie in my hand to him, our hands brushing for a few minutes.

"Silas, this is Victor. Victor, Silas. He isn't supposed to talk to us..." I gave him a hint to not say anything unusual.

"Nice to meet you Victor. " Silas said, looking directly at me. "Are you coming to dinner tonight?"

"Yes I was just telling Sang that I'm looking forward to it. I would like to find out more about..."

"VICTOR!" I deep voice yelled and I saw Victor flinch.

"I've gotta go before he sees me with you. I'll catch you later." He smiled but it only stayed for a moment. He scuttled away to where the voice had come from and we were left to stare after him.

"He's nice." Silas said earnestly.

"Yeah but I don't think his dad is." I said furrowing my brow, this could be a serious problem.

"Come on, Gabe wants to see what you chose for me. He called the other guys in so we can all get the suits together, you'll have a few more ties to decide before we get out of here." He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and directed me towards the fitting rooms.

~

By lunch time, all the boys had been fitted out with a suit that they all looked so hot I could cook eggs on them. That was a weird phrase but I couldn't seem to make proper sentences. I'm not sure how I was going to cope at the dinner. I had a dark green dress which has sleeves cut off at the shoulders and goes out a little round the middle. The outside layer had dark green flowers scattered near the bottom, assisting in my fantasy to be a forest fairy. I felt really pretty in it, especially when Gabe said he would put my hair in a messy side bun.

We had gone to Chipotle for lunch and Silas was telling the boys how he had met Victor.

"Did you feel your gift become a little stronger?" Owen asked curiously.

"To be honest, I was only there for a minute so I couldn't really tell. His dad shouted for him and he went quite quickly."

"I'm guessing his father isn't that nice of a person." Sean mused.

"We need to find out what's wrong and how we can fix it." North responded.

"Later." I said. "Tonight is where everything can be in the open."