Part 2

This is where slight changes occur, like ages...
Please don't forget to vote and comment yada yada ...

I was overwhelmed with shock and when I looked at him he was the same but had a little confusion in his eyes.

"I can't believe... I didn't know..." Victor couldn't seem to put a sentence together so I smiled a little. I thought it was best to whisper in Japanese as it was something not many people should know about and they aren't as fluent as us.

"Myself and North are both Silons and as far as we know there are no other students like us, just a few teachers who have a mark too." He began grinning at me and I smiled back at him.

"My parents told me never to say anything to anyone. They told me that we were the only ones and it should be kept a secret." He scowled as if realising that they had lied to him. "I was always afraid of going against them or disappointing them." I didn't know what he meant but I was adamant to find out later. I nudged North enough so he would open his eyes. He frowned when he looked at me.

"Dude trying to sleep here." He said, and closed his eyes again.

"North, you need to wake up. Victor is one of us." I told him excitedly. North's eyes flew open but landed on Victor suspiciously.

"Can I see your mark?" He asked.

"We shouldn't do this here." I warned. "Once the lesson is over, we can talk about it if you want?" I asked Victor who just nodded. North slumped back down and closed his eyes again. Thankfully the lesson didn't have too long left, I'm not sure I could have waited much longer. Mr Blyth was mentioning homework but I couldn't really focus. Another Silon? There were quite a few of us and I was surprised to see he had slipped under the radar.

"So how old are you Victor?" I asked, trying to keep the conversation light.

"I turned 18 last week. You?"

"I am still 17 but North is 18 in a few weeks' time." I said, my shyness now starting to kick in. Another really hot guy is talking to me and I still have no idea what to do. If I was quite literally any other girl in the world, I would be swooning and flirting with him to give him my number but I can't even think straight. What would the other guys at home say? Maybe I could introduce them; North didn't really seem to mind Victor... Yet again my thoughts were interrupted by the bell. I quickly packed my things away and when I looked up, North and Victor were patiently waiting for me. I lifted my bag to my shoulders but the weight was never there, North had put it on his shoulders and was already out of the classroom.

We walked outside and found a quiet bench. I waved at our friends and said that we just wanted to get to know Victor before we released him to the rest of our group; there was a lot of people. I had a raised eyebrow from Marlie but she let me go anyway, demanding I tell her about him when we get back. We settled down, facing away from the others.

"What do you know about Silons?" I asked.

"Not much. Mum and dad always said that it was just us who had it and telling anyone would be suicide. I remember my dad once saying it would make us outcasts and we would be hunted for." He looked a little worried, glancing around as if someone might overhear us.

"Okay, so there are the basic things to know. We have been given abilities from a spirit or force or whatever, that people call Psydon. It's been here for thousands of years and the mark you have is engraved on you from birth. Everyone has the gift of telepathy though it is not commonly used because we use a lot of energy on it. Then we all have two individual powers, one is a world power and the other is a gift. Humans call the world power a talent or trait but we know it comes from Psydon. The gift is basically..."

"A super power." North interjected. I smiled at him and waited for him to continue. "The super power, or gift, is the one we can't tell the humans about. It can come in many different forms but rarely links strongly to the world power. If they have a very strong connection, that person is stronger because the abilities support each other when we are using one of the abilities

"Can I see your mark?" I asked Victor and he lifted his watch again slightly so we could see it clearly. It was a treble clef in the centre of a flame. It was only about an inch but was the exact same size as both of us. North glanced at Victor before moving away.

"The mark shows your world power and the gift you have been given. They are drawn together, regardless whether they are related. Do you know what yours mean?" I ask. He nods.

"The music note is because I'm good at music, I always have been." He grimaced a little before continuing. "I guess my parents didn't know too much about it because they made me work so much on concerts, getting them perfect." It was sad to see that he didn't really enjoy people knowing about his world power.

"What's the flame for? Is it fire?" North asked, intrigued.

He nodded. "I can start one, put it out or move it. I just thought it was cool to have that relating to me, I didn't realise it meant something." I smiled reassuringly at him and lifted my sleeve a little to reveal my mark. On my wrist was a broken heart that had been sewn back together, forming a bond. He studied it for a minute.

"It's beautiful. What can you do?" He asked.

"Relationships is my world power, I guess that's why it's sewn together. With my gift, I can share things with people. I can share their memories, energy and even their power for a limited time. If they have a massive burden I can share the weight so it doesn't drag them down too much." I quietly said.

"Sang's power is one of the strongest I have ever met- partly because she uses it so often and partly because her abilities go so well together. Here, look at mine." North lifted up his dark sleeve to reveal a sharp knife in a thick circle. I saw the confusion in Victor's eyes and a little fear from the knife.

"Relax," I said calmly "It just means that North is an excellent chef."

"It also keeps the annoying people at bay." He replied with a glint in his eye. I giggled slightly; he makes me laugh a lot. He has one of the biggest hearts ever but people fear him from his looks. "The circle is because I am a shielder. I can shield noise, which is what I'm doing now, images, and even powers for a while." Victor looked impressed by what we had to say.

I was pleased at how quickly he has picked this all up, and was eager to know more about his abilities.

"Enough of the Silon stuff, we have some very excited friends over there that want us to introduce you." I pointed at Marlie and a few others, they all waved a little frantically back. I saw Victor's face look a little afraid as he turned back to us and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Don't worry they don't bite."

"Much..." North added and smiled at him. If you could get North to like you, you could like most people.

"Why do they want to see me? Is it because I'm new or that you're talking to me?" He asked as we started walking over.

"It's because you're smoking hot and have no idea about it." I replied with a wink and went and sat on the bench.