Part 35

Sitting on the bench of the park in the evening. You look over the sunset and slowly close your eyes, feeling the gentle breeze which blows your hair.

"Y/N"

Jungkook's voice rings inside your ears, and you smile with your eyes closed. You knew you were just hearing things.

Inhaling a long deep breath, you then open your eyes and stand up. You then pick your water bottle and walk few buildings to reach your apartment.

"I'm home" you shout while taking off your shoes and your father answers from the kitchen as he was cooking dinner.

After a hot shower, you walk out from the bathroom to your bedroom

After a hot shower, you walk out from the bathroom to your bedroom. “Dinner is ready" your father shouts. “Okay” you answer on your way to the bedroom.

You share goodnight with your father after the dinner and prepare yourself to sleep as you had to wake up for your work tomorrow.

Before going to bed, you had build a new habit to write in diary. All paragraphs and pages were filled with how much you missed Jungkook's presence.

And as usual today also, with the same repeated habit you fill the page with his name.

Droplets of teats on the page, you end your writing with.

I miss you, his majesty.

Tomorrow morning, 8 am

"Y/N, Y/N” your father bangs the door. “Why” murmuring in annoyance, you open the door with half opened eyes.

"It's 8 already. Aren't you getting late?” “What?” shocked, you open your eyes wide.

"You should have woken me up early” you hurriedly shut the door and rush to your table, throwing every textbook you grabbed inside your bag.

"I called you for almost an hour" your father mumbles and walks to prepare breakfast.

“Yahh your breakfast" your father calls you when he sees you walking out from your room in hurry.

"Thanks" grabbing an apple from the table, you rush toward the door.

8:30, you look at your watch while running toward the bus stop.

It was almost 9 when you saw the children crossing the road with their parents from a far. Taking a deep breath while adjusting your bag, you then run toward the kindergarten school.

You were unknown that you had accidentally put your dairy in your bag in the morning. And the diary just dropped from your bag, which was now in the hand of a stranger.