Part 23

Author's POV 

"Oh? Park Jimin? What makes you here?" Jungkook gets stunned when he sees Jimin briskly walking toward him on the hallway, Seokjin on Jungkook's side. "Idiot" Jimin mumbles and then throws a harsh punch on Jungkook's face while Seokjin widens his eyes when he sees Jungkook on the ground, Jimin on top of him.

"Yahh" Seokjin quickly holds Jimin who was annoyingly throwing punches on Jungkook. Jungkook could defend but he decides not to and thinks he deserved it well. 

"Do something you jerk" Jimin shouts at him in anger when he sees Jungkook smiling and accepting his punches. "Have you lost your mind?" Seokjin aggressively pulls Jimin from Jungkook and glares at him. 

"Hyungnim, it's okay" Jungkook throws a light chuckle and wipes the blood from the corner of his lips. "You're smiling? Do you think this is a joke?" Jimin couldn't believe that Jungkook was still smiling after getting bruises on his face.

"I'm glad that you finally are talking to me" Jungkook then gets up and wipes the dust from his clothes. "What are you going to do now? What if people will see his bruises?" Seokjin panics while looking at Jimin.   

"Since when did you start to get worried for me?" Jimin scoffs and glares him from the corner of his eyes. "Say that again" Seokjin hisses and then stands beside Jungkook. 

"Why are you here though?" Jungkook sighs as he crosses his arm over his chest. "We need to talk" Jimin flatly replies.

Flashback 

15 years old Jeon Jungkook 

"Let him in" the queen mother orders the guard while being sited beside the throne. Jungkook still wasn't officially a king at 15 years old. Although he was given the title, all the works were done and carried by the queen mother.   

Then the door of the hall opens, a man in his 30s was kicked inside with rope tied on his body. "Jeonha, spare my life" the man quickly bends on his knees and bows at Jungkook who was currently sitting on the throne. His whole body was covered with fresh wounds.

"Eomeonim" Jungkook widens his eyes and looks over his mother. "Jeonha, make your announcement" the queen mother smiles while looking at the man. "Eomma" Jungkook's voice comes in whisper. "His majesty wants him dead" the queen mother announces and the man panics in fear. "Jeonha please spare my life. I was wrong" he begs in front of Jungkook while the queen mother scoffs.

"What are you waiting? Hold the sword come on" then the queen mother turns at Jungkook. Jungkook's body was shaking in fear and he wanted to escape the tensed situation.

"Jeon Jungkook" the queen mother yells and Jungkook instantly gets up to hold the sword. "Do it quickly" she glares at Jungkook who was heading toward the man. Then the guards run at the man and untie his rope, holding him by his arms.

"Jeonha" the man cries and Jungkook nervously pulls the sword toward the man.

Annoyed by how Jungkook behaved, the queen mother briskly walks toward him and snatches the sword, slaying the man's throat while Jungkook gasps.

"Eomeonim" he bewilderingly looks at his mother and then to the man who was now at the floor while holding his throat. "H-Help" he gasped for some air while the queen mother scoffs and steps on his body.

"My hand got dirty" she looks at the man in disgust while jerking her hand. "Clean this up" she looks at the guard and then at Jungkook who froze at his spot. "You know what to do now, right?" she smiles, then walks out from the hall.

After two weeks

"Where's his majesty?" Jimin furiously shakes Seokjin's body who was currently outside the king's palace with other guards. "Jimin-ah just go" Seokjin tries to convince him with a disheartened face. Seokjin was too sad and furious about Jungkook's step. 

"I need to talk to him" Jimin desperately tries to go against his orders. "He doesn't want to talk to you anymore" Seokjin whines in annoyance, his eyes filling up with tears. "Why? He told that we are friends, you, me and him. Why doesn't he come to play with me anymore?" Jimin whimpers and shouts at Seokjin.

"Right now, it's better for you to go" Seokjin nods as a tear rolls down on his cheek. "I am not going anywhere. I'll just wait for him to show up" Jimin drops himself on the ground with crossed legs and decides to wait for Jungkook.

"Jimin-ah don't do this. If queen mother sees then you and your mother can no longer-" "Hyungnim" Jungkook then shows up with the eunch Jaehyun. "His majesty" Seokjin along with all the guard bows, meanwhile Jimin looks at him in a hope to get an answer.

"Get up" Jungkook sternly speaks to Jimin, his eyes had no emotions at all. Jimin then hurriedly gets up and sniffs. "Let's end it" Jungkook then nods and Jimin frowns. "W-What do you mean?" "Let's end our friendship" he repeats himself which takes Jimin back for a moment.

"Stop messing with me what's wrong with you these days" Jimin awkwardly laughs thinking it was a prank played by Seokjin and Jungkook. "I seriously meant it" Jungkook nods. "W-Why?" after looking at Jungkook's eyes, Jimin was convinced that he meant what he said.

"Cause I am tired of you. Hyungnim, isn't it correct that we get tired after playing with the same toy time and again?" Jungkook looks at Seokjin with a chuckle but deep inside Jungkook regretted for saying those words to Jimin.

"What did you just say?" Jimin's brows knits in agony as he glares at Jungkook. "You didn't hear me? Should I repeat myself?" Jungkook clicks his tongue trying to play cool. "Yahh Jeon Jungkook" Jimin then steps to grab his collar but the swords were quick enough to block his way.

"Hyungnim" Jimin widens his eyes when he sees Seokjin pointing his sword at him. "Didn't you hear his majesty? Now go" he yells at Jimin who now couldn't control his tears. "That's your place. You will never be able to touch me" Jungkook smirks and then Jimin instantly turns on his heels.

"Yahh, you like Areum right? Have you heard rumours about us? That she will be my fiancé?" Jungkook shouts at Jimin's back to provoke him. Jimin makes his fist into a ball in anger and decides to never meet Seokjin and Jimin.