Part 21

"All rise for her highness” the guards shouts before getting into the palace. The palace wasn't so huge like of the capital but all the system and the people worked inside were same. “Your highness" the guard bows at you as the main gate opens up.

"Umm" you awkwardly smile at them while entering the palace. “Take him to the interrogation room” the guard sternly orders to the rest of the guards while looking at Jimin. “Why?” you instantly turn around at them. “He tried to hurt you" “He is my friend leave him alone" you say.

"Please forgive us" all the guard quickly kneel down apologetically and Jimin looks at you in confusion.

"Hyuna-ssi" Jimin then jogs by your side. “What's going on? And who are these people? Why are they so formal to you?” he whispers to you.

"Even I don't have any idea, but we should keep up the act

"Even I don't have any idea, but we should keep up the act. Don't you think so?” you too whisper at him. “Hyuna-ya” then you hear a loud voice. Following the direction of the voice you see a woman in her 30s running toward you. “Queen mother” the court ladies run after her.

"Hyuna-ya are you fine?” she runs toward you and scans you from down to up while you awkwardly smile as you didn't know who she was. “My daughter" she then pulls you into a tight hug and cries on your shoulder while you frown.

As she was crying on your shoulder, you slowly glance at Jimin who was immensely surprised like you.

"Y-Yeah Eomeonim” you hesitantly pat her back. There were so many confusions you had within yourself. Who was Hyuna? Why was she addressed with royal title?

Maybe you will finally find the answer.

"Did you not recognize me? I am your mother" she slowly pulls away from the hug and points at herself with tearful eyes. “Your highness, is it true that you have lost your memories?” the court lady nervously questions you.

As they get silence instead of an answer, they had to believe the bitter truth. “So it is true” she then sadly looks down. “But how did you know about this city then?” she, the court lady adds and then a sharp pain hits on your brain. Like you would die because of the headache.

“Hyuna-ssi” Jimin was the first person to react when you cradled your head by your palm. “Hyuna-ya" the queen mother frowns. “Ahh it feels like I am dying" you mumble and then your body slowly gives up while Jimin instantly holds you in his arm.

"Everyone make a room for her" the queen mother shouts, nervous and worried.

_._

"What's wrong?” the queen mother asks the physician while you were sleeping. “It must be because she lost her memories” the physician stands up. “It's not that serious right?” the queen mother worriedly asks. “Just don't give her severe stress" he, the physician bows at her.

"Yeah thank you for coming all the way here" the queen mother nods. “It was nothing, I am glad that she is back" he looks at you and smiles.

Your head was in lot of pain when you slowly opened your eyes. “Ahh” you groan in pain and then look around. “Hyuna” the queen mother gets shocked when you wake up from the sleep and so does the physician.

"Your highness" the physician gasps. “Are you feeling well? Does it hurt a lot?” he instantly bends down and looks at you. “I think I’ll be fine by tomorrow” you nod at them, and then something crosses your mind.

"Where's Jimin-ssi?” “Jimin-ssi?” the queen mother raises her brows in confusion. “The guy who came with me" you say. “Oh the young man. He's alright. He is taking rest, we are taking a good care of him” she nods while answering.

And you heave a sigh in relief.

Tomorrow morning

Your headache vanished after you took a good rest and currently you were watching the birds outside from the window of your room. “Your highness, your bath is ready” the court lady calls you as she bows at you and you turn toward her.

"Umm" you nod with a smile and follow her.

After the bath, they dress you in a beautiful royal hanbok. In fact you were enjoying the way they were treating you.

"You look really beautiful" the court lady who spoke with you yesterday smiles as she finishes to dress you. “Thank you" you smile at her.

Jimin and the queen mother were waiting for you to join the table for meal

Jimin and the queen mother were waiting for you to join the table for meal. “What is your name again?” the queen mother asks Jimin who was awkwardly glancing around the room. “It’s Park Jimin" he formally replies with a smile. Jimin was left with a lot of question and the only person who could answer it was you right now.

"Do you like my daughter?”

"Yeah?” Jimin chokes on his own saliva and he aggressively pats his chest. “All rise for her highness" then the door opens, you stepping inside. Jimin's eyes enlarges as you looked really gorgeous in the hanbok. Your eyes first catches Jimin and you smile at him.

Then you join the table. “Are you well now?” the queen mother asks and you nod while sitting down. “Umm Eomeonim” you speak first. “I have a lot of questions regarding this woman. I mean, about myself. So can we first start by clearing my confusion?” you politely ask.

She was a bit worried about what the physician had said. She didn't want to give you stress so she stays quiet and picks the chopstick. “Please" you insist and she throws a heavy sigh. Her eyes then follows Jimin. “It’s okay Eomeonim” you say.

"Where should I start” the queen mother mumbles to herself and you try to find her face. “Revenge” she speaks the first word and both you and Jimin frown. “I think that will clear everything" she nods. “Hyuna-ya, your father was murdered when you were only 15” she adds and then she starts to go in detail.