"Tae, that was unnecessary, why would you be so rude at him? He seems like a nice person"

"Oh Jimin i knew it , that monster has caught you with it's magic spells right? I never thought you would fall for an odette Jimin, and what else huh"

"Oh and I really like it " Taehyung mimiked Jimin with a high pitched voice.
"Do you like nicknames so much?"

"Taehyung, calm down. Why so serious? I was simply communicating. And odettes are not monsters Taehyung, you are overreacting" Anyways what did u say about a plan?"

"Oh yes, come on"

Taehyung went to the kitchen.and speak to the maids in there.

"Look, prince Jungkook is really tired by this long trip , so he told me to tell you not to disturb him untill tonight.so don't take food or disturb him in any way, or you'll be sued.understood ?"

"Yes prince"

"Tae, are you gonna plan to not give him food? That is so-

"Jimin who's side are you on huh? And its not like he is gonna die,he will probably starve for couple of hours.and he is in my kingdom so i can do anything i want. also if you are not supporting me you can leave because Now any of you don't understand my situation because yall are not the ones who get forcefully married to a strange creature."

Jimin stood silent and Taehyung also felt bad doing this eventhough Jungkook literally didn't do anything wrong,but his plan was more than enough for a reason to hurt him. Or was it only that?

Jungkook was confused by Taehyung's actions but he never got feared or hate towards Taehyung , instead he was more attracted towards the older.

Was he angry at me? Well he must have lot of work as the crown prince so, maybe he is in stress, And did he tried to intimidate me? But he was lying about danger, i saw he was lying, haha how cute. Maybe he has a reason for that so, i guess i won't be going outside anytime soon. Kim Taehyung indeed you are amazing.

Jungkook thought went for a shower to relieve exhaustion from long journey.

Meanwhile

Crash!

"What the- can't you just watch on your way? Great! now my whole suit is ruined with soup. Do you even paying attention when walking.Are you blind?"

Jimin was already stressed with Taehyung's actions and now a servant who was bringing soup crashed with jimin. Great.

Jimin looked at the person who was now on the floor. It was a small boy, dark black hair covering the whole forehead and behind those curtain of hair he has cheshire cat eyes. He seemed almost his age or maybe little bit older than him, he was shaking on the floor , covered with soup from head to toe.

Oh my god , was i too harsh? He is so scared, arghh..this Taehyung and his work is driving me insane and now did i just let my anger to this boy uhh..

"I am so sorry master Jimin, please im so sorry, I didn't mean to do this , please spare me "The boy was apologizing.

"Uh..no its okay, actually i was the one who didn't be careful on my way. Its not your fault. Come on stand up" Jimin give his hand to the boy and boy slowly got up with his help.

"Thank you master Jimin you are so kind" he had a cold tone to his voice, cold eyes but beneath them fear and warmth could be seen.

"No actually I was on a problem and im sorry i let my anger on you.seems you are new here,What is your name?"

"Im Yoongi. Min yoongi"

"Hm...Yoongi?familliar name.

"by any chance are you the kid that caught with those traitors recently? The scandle in Helderek?"