[Kairi's POV]

Ran was on his call with his brother when a Daiki and a girl came. When they all look at them, I see that Daiki is smiling awkwardly while the atmosphere is getting heavier for all of us.

I really wonder why they became quiet after the girl arrived and seems like she wasn't invited here.

Serina: "Hi... you are?"

Me: "I'm Kai..." - and this conversation made me regret entertaining her questions.

She keeps on talking and talking like it was never-ending. Only her voice is you can hear insides. As she keeps on talking, I get to the point that I feel shivers on my spine as she starts talking about Ran.

Serina: "I'm glad to see him play again and finally cheer on him and I can't wait since their tournament is over we can now start having time together" - She smiles sweetly at me and I was still stunned to speak.

Somewhat my heart is aching by just hearing those words from her. 

Serina: "So Kai-chin, you man here i-" - She was cut when my phone suddenly ring.

Me: "Ah sorry, please excuse me" - after dropping a faint smile to her, I headed outside to answer the call from my work.

[After 2 minutes]

Me: "Yes sir, I'll be there at 3... Yes." - when the call ended I saw Ran waiting for the call to be ended.

Ran: "It's from JVA?"

Me: "Yeah... they need me there and I may stay in Tokyo for a couple of days."

Ran: "About your classes?"

Me: "We don't have classes this week for the preparation for the exhibit"

Ran: "I see then can I go with you?"

Me: "You have classes this week"

Ran: "We don't have... we have one week-off always after a tournament"

Me: "I see"