"I don't have a condom." He panted in between each and every kiss, palming her breasts with his hands, kneading the skin in the most pleasuring way possible.

"There's a box.. in the drawer... right there." She panted before.

"They're not the big size though." She panted, because well.. she knew he needed the gold ones.

"I'll make due." He smirked before leaning over to open her drawer. He noticed a half empty box of the regular ones. And a full box of the magnums.

"Never put these to use, huh?" He asked, tearing the gold pack open with his teeth.

"They were no use to William." She quickly panted before sliding himself into the latex. He hooked his fingers around her lace underwear before tugging it down and off her legs. Ariya felt the air ghost across her slick folds, making her legs quiver before Khyson held them in place.

He teased her opening with his tip, lightly sticking only the tip in and coming back out. He grasped her thighs harshly open and leaned down to her ear.

"You wanna forget, hm? I'll make you forget, make you forget your own fucking name as I pound into you and you take it like a good girl, hm?"

"Fuck." Ariya moaned at his dick sliding up her folds.

"What?" He whispered.

"Khyson." She begged, grasing his neck while pulling him closer.

"Ariya, tell me what you want?" He rasped, running his finger over her cheek, dragging his thumb against the bottom of her lip.

"What do you want, love?"

"Fuck me, god fuck me, Khyson."

He took no time before filling her up. The sound of their skin slapping echoed against the walls. She felt him everywhere, he was everywhere. On her, in her, in her mind. Her head flung back at the crease of warning, biting down on her lip until the irony taste of blood filled her mouth.

Khyson knew Ariya never swore, she only swore when she was angry or hurt.. or apparently being harshly fucked by her boss, so.

"You feel so good, god, so tight."

Ariya wrapped her legs around his back, crossing her ankles as he grabbed them.

Quickly pulling out then back in.

Faster.

Faster.

She'd never been pleasured like this by William, it was always a lazy fuck.

He ignited something deep inside her, something that William never brought out.

She'd been craving for him and hadn't even known, her body ached for him.

Her cries were all he heard. Her cries to continue, to pound into her even faster.

Her breasts bounced with each thrust. Not too long before he attached his lips around the erect nipple. Rolling his teeth as she moaned out loud.

"Khyson, god, fuck!"

He smirked at her pleasured pain. She burned all over, the knot tightened in her lower abdomen. She leaned her head back up just to see the growing and shrinking bulge in her lower stomach every time he thrusted in and out.

He used a hand to stroke her stimulated clit, then bringing it up. Pressing thumb down on her jaw, forcing it open. He pressed his wet finger down on her tongue, letting her get the sweet taste of herself known.

He then removed his finger and placed it in his mouth with a smirk.

She grabbed his head, pulling it down so her lips grazed the shell of his ear. Letting her uncontrollable strings of moans to flow through his mind.

Turning him even more on.

"Faster!" She moaned.

"Never satisfied."

"Satisfy me then.. Mr. Johnson." She panted in a tease as he thrusted even faster and harder.

Their skin pounded against each other.

The air was think and suffocating with their doings. A moth were to suffer if flown in.

The window in her room fogged. The bed post slamming on her wall causing her picture to fall amongst the ground and shatter into shards of glass.

Yet they had no sense of any being around them.

Both too high on each other.

"Khyson-I'm close-close!" She moaned.

"Not yet, not yet." He groaned before lifting her right leg to pound into her at a different level. She grabbed the bed post behind her to make sure her head didn't smash into the head board.

"Fuck!"

And just like that, with no cue nor warning they both came.

Ariya hadn't been this pleasured in years. Her everything exploded, her eyes as wide as saucers. Her body felt airy, like an imitated sense of distorted reality, euphoric even. Her vision spotted, swearing she caught a glimpse of the stars. She was dizzy, too high to remotely sense the broken picture nor the dent in the wall.

Khyson collapsed on her and she sighed.

She had definitely forgotten about the moment of today, or yesterday shall I say.

"Go pee." He whispered as a demand to her.

He noticed her limp body before carrying her into the bathroom, letting her do her business, washing her hands and laying back down. She slid on top of him and used his chest as the most comfiest pillow she's ever felt.

"We're gonna regret this in the morning." She sighed into him.

"I don't care." He sighed right before they both fell into a daze of slumber.

-

:)