Python was asleep but his mind wasn't. He was having a sweet dream. Something like this.

The night was silent as the soft breeze drifted across the desolate road. The moon shined in the night sky among the glittering gems called stars. Python and madhushree were on the bed, making love. She moaned as he kissed and sucked on the skin of her neck, her long fingernails digging into his back.
"I love you madhu.......I love you so much....." he whispered before he captured her lips in his and kissed her passionately, their lips moulded against each other perfectly as he grunted in satisfaction. She seemed a little out of breath as he sucked on her lips quite brutally.
"I love you too baby......." she whispered somehow while at the same time moaning loudly. His hands glided onto her legs where he squeezed her butt cheeks harshly before placing her legs on the either side of his waist. And then he took his position which best suited for ramming his manhood inside her fruit. *Knock* He caressed her face as she looked a little scared of what was going to happen, she was a virgin and it was all new to her, all she knew was that that it hurts a lot. He panted as he assured her with his honest eyes that it will be great although it will hurt like hell but she'll love it, he can write this even on stamp paper. *Knock* and his attention was slowly disrupting. *Knock* *knock* *Knock* everything was turning blurry and misty.

Python jolted awake at the sudden rapping on the door. He punched the pillow tightly, it was just an absolute dream and he was fucking enjoying it but someone had to intervene.
"Itna khubsurat sapna tod diya mera.....narak mei jalega ye kambhakat jisne mera sapna toda hai...." he muttered resentfully as he yawned and stretched his arms.
"Who's this....." he yelled frowning.
"Mr. Python it's me malini, lunch is ready......." her voice raised the level of his anger.
"Usme thoda zeher mila aur khud kha le, pareshan kar diya hai mujhe.......mereko sona hai aur......madhu babu se kehna ab seedhe dinner karunga mai aur tab tak mujhe koi disturb na kare......" with that he laid flat on the bed and started snoring like an old man. Malini stamped her foot and left. Python woke up again at 8:00 in the night and found himself fresh and rejuvenated for some reason. Lata was passing from outside his room, he told her to inform madhushree that he was awake and he will have his dinner in the room itself. She nodded and left. Mohan was fast asleep in his room for he'd his dinner pretty early, by the time madhushree had assembled his dinner python had already taken a shower and changed into fresh set of clothes brought by raghu during his last stay, he was overjoyed on finding his clothes already washed and neatly ironed while being kept inside madhushree's closet. Python was busy with his watch when he heard a knocking at the door.
"Come in....." he said casually. Madhushree came inside holding a tray, he first saw her in the mirror, swung round and gasped.
"You shouldn't knock madhu and here lemme help you....." he said anxiously, she politely declined his help and laid the food on the table.
"Hm, so you skipped your lunch because of your sleep....." she said folding her arms. He nodded with a grin.
"I just wanted to sleep......" he told her but she wasn't pleased.
"Mr. Python, if you skip your meals next time I promise I'll break every single game stuff in your house, raghu has told me already about the places where they are kept......hm, so don't you ever skip your meals...." she scolded him and he was agape. His brand new dragon ball S game set, his newest Beyblades, all those Spiderman game drives and does she knows about the new batman videogame he'd purchased two days ago. He gulped, there was no way he would want those precious games of his to be plunged into a garbage chute. Hence he nodded. She smiled. He strode towards the chair and immediately began to dig in the food. She sat there until he finished his meal if in case he needed anything. After that she started to collect the dirty dishes.
"Leave it madhu, malini can do it......." he said. She gasped.
"No it's ok...... I'll do it myself......" she replied softly. His expressions changed to a more serious one.
"Madhu you aren't doing that, I told you before that all I want you to do is cook food for me and that too if you want to, otherwise no need....... I don't want to see you working like a maid in the kitchen, I nohow say that helping in kitchen makes you a maid but when others are enjoying and you do everything alone, it does make you a helper. So no, if you do the cooking than malini cleans up the dishes and lata takes the job of cleaning the house, mohan's duty is to work outside and support you all financially. That's how a home runs....." python stated seriously. She bit her lower lip nervously and he saw it......no he did and it made him hard.
"But it's ok, I can do it.......I....."
"Shhhh.......you talk a lot, don't you...." he whispered as madhushree noticed he had closed the gap between them. She gasped at the uncomfortable proximity between them.
"I.....I think I should leave......" she whispered with fear as she swung round to leave. However, a firm hold around her fragile wrist intercepted her from moving an inch further. She gasped. Her wrist was twisted and she was dragged to his chest with a single haul. Her breath hitched.
"Itni jaldi kya hai jaane ki, abhi to puri raat baaki hai......." he whispered sensuously in her ear before biting on her earlobe.
"Ssssss......" she squeaked and he turned hard as hell. He twirled her round and pushed her against the wall but safely so she wouldn't get hurt, she gasped as he placed his hands on the either side of her head. She shuddered.
"Shaitan hu, aise jaane nahi dunga......." he whispered as his hot breath fanned her face. She looked at him innocently, breathlessly. He was left in awe with that innocence of her which made her fail to realise what sort of a monster he was, he cupped her face and placed kisses on her closed eyelids. She gulped.
"What are you doing......" she asked in a breathless whisper as his passionate eyes stared into her innocent ones. He kissed the corner of her lips.
"Something which I have been doing only in my dreams since I first saw you........" he whispered breathlessly as he planted more kisses along her jawline. She balled her fists as she tried to suppress her moans.
"The desperation, the madness.......that passion which I could only release on you in my dreams.......when you are in my arms, under me...... begging for more as I make love to you senselessly. I swear my love....... it's not lust because believe me.......Agar hawas hoti to kabka tum mere bistar pe hoti par nahi pyaar ho tum mera isliye tumhari izzat ki qadar hai mujhe......" half hindi, half english.....god knows what else this man has in store. Nonetheless, madhushree knew he wasn't lying but still......still he was a psychopath and he had freaked her out. He started planting kissed along her neck and it was becoming harder for her to contain her moans. Suddenly he cupped her face and started.
"I love you madhu......I....... really do.......I love you so much madhu...." and he kissed her lips. She didn't protest for some reason and he too didn't kiss her like a hungry animal but left her lips after few quick pecks. She knew he would definitely go one step further, not like rape her..... ofcourse he would never do that but still, she was finding it hard to curb her moans and if she let out a single moan than he will definitely have wrong ideas. She saw it as a chance and pushed him away before running out of the room, blushing like a new bride. He grinned like a plonker as he watched her running out of the room.
"Sharma gayi......" he chuckled as he reminiscenced their adorable moment.
___________________________________________
Every single vote matters and every single follower adds up to my family. So make sure you leave a vote and also follow me if you are liking this novel.