16. Mr Arnold's weird looks!

What are Christmas holidays?

A time of celebration, giving, and togetherness.

A day off from the world?

A time reserved for your loved ones and to enjoy their company, a time of joy, and a time to reflect on the year gone by, and to think about the future. 

Right?

Sounds heaven.

For me, it wasn't like that since I had no one, oh I have been becoming quite nonchalant with my loneliness nowadays. Hashtag Dark humour!

If you count food and blanket, I sure as hell had warmth and maybe a little joy. I never ever thought about my next year on Christmas or new year because I know it'll be again filled with loneliness, new problems here and there and bingo the year would end.

God! I'm such a depressed soul.

 Anyway, just like the last four years, this year also I had made my mind to be at home, cooped up in my mumma's blanket but all these amazing, wonderful, A-grade plans were ruined in a second because of that A-grade butthole.

Nicolas F*cking Arnold

Have you ever met someone who annoys you so much that you want to take a knife and stab him/her? It feels like an internal fight, and in the end, we just have to suck it up.

Nicolas Arnold is that one person for me.

That man, that excuse of a gentleman he claims to be, just makes my blood boil.

What's this suspense sh*t is he playing with me now? I rolled my eyes remembering his words."I'll be waiting for you darling."

How dare he call me, Arielle Summers, darling?

Kia had forgotten about inviting me to the party but this man, this overly gorgeous man f*cked up everything. He was the one who brought up this sh*t in front of that precious kid.

And Lord, bless that child's innocence, just because she thought I'd be alone in my house, she legit forced me to come to the party, not that Mr Arnold was of some help. He just snorted when I tried to deny the invitation with some excuse.

So here I was in a wrap-around red sequin dress with a few Christmas gifts ringing his doorbell.

The door to his apartment opened and I was left astonished to see it was Mr Arnold himself who opened it.

He was not in his usual suit and tie, today he was wearing blue jeans and a t-shirt and I was really offended by the fact that he was able to look so damn good just in these casual clothes while I would look like a mess in the same outfit.

One second.

Was I checking him out?

Yes, I guess.