Season 3 chapter 7

Start from the beginning

Blake then attacked the other robots as they turned their arms into blades and guns as we sliced them apart with our weapons and deflected the bullets then sliced the robots apart. As we finished the cart we were in, we went back to the roof, only to be greeted by more robots shooting at us as we slashed our way through every robot until we were at the cart we came for. As we entered the train car, Adam opened a chest and said "perfect." He closed the chest and turned to me and Blake and said "move onto the next car. I'll set the charges." Blake asked "what about the crew member?" I looked at Blake thinking 'seriously Blake? Now is not the time to grow conscious.' Adam asked "what about them?"
We then heard a noise inside our car and turned to see a giant robot coming from the ceiling of the car with it's weapons pointed straight at us.

Blake turned to Adam and called his name, she clearly wanted to leave but knowing my brother. He's not so easily intimidated, no matter what you throw at him. The robot then started shooting at us, both me and Adam quickly pulled out our katanas to dodge and block what the robot was shooting at us. Blake then went up to attack but she wasn't successful, then Adam ran up to the robot to attack while I went to Blake to get her away from the robot, but as it was about to step on us, Adam quickly grabbed us both and managed to get us to a safe distance from the robot and let us go. Blake said "we have to get out of here." I thought 'yeah, no shit.' But then the robot's gun changed and it shot a plasma energy beam at us, causing all three of us to get blasted to another car.

We all then get up from being blasted and Adam turns to both me and Blake and says "buy me some time." We both turned to him and asked "are you sure?" Adam said "just do it." Blake and I looked at each other and got our weapons and started attacking the giant robot, buying as much time as we could. While Blake was attacking from above, I attacked from below to the robot's legs, slicing them up. Then Blake backflipped away while I just jumped far away from the robot to my brother, and turned to him to see him glowing red, so I knew what it meant and what he was going to do. Adam yells at us to move, so me and Blake ran for cover. I then went behind a crate from a safe distance away from Adam while Blake just went to one car away from us.

Adam absorbed the blast that the robot shot straight at him and Adam glowed brighter and just as the robot was about to attack. He got out his katana, and sliced the robot to ashes along with the area around him. Adam then put his katana back into the holder and went up to me and brought me up from the crate I was hiding behind and checked to make sure I was unharmed. I nodded to assure him I was fine, then we both ran to join Blake but we stopped to see Blake looking at us with a guilty expression and then her final words while looking at both of us were "goodbye." Then she used her weapon and sliced apart the cars we were on and saw Blake riding away on the train while we were left slowing down on our car.

A few weeks later, we used some of our resources to find Blake but we had no luck. We were inside our tent with a white fang member who said "we'll find her sir, I swear on my life." Adam spoke "forget it, it's time Eve and I return to Mistral and-" Adam was interrupted by the sound of an explosion outside our tent and immediately went outside to see what the commotion was. Both me and Adam had our katanas out and Adam exclaimed "what is the meaning of this?" We looked to see the same lady that we met weeks ago along with her two sidekicks who were on their knees holding suitcases and she spoke while holding two swords in her hands "we could have gone to anyone for help but we chose you Adam Taurus." She then dropped her weapon and walked towards us "our plan will be beneficial for both of us." Fire appeared in front of us and we flinched away from it as we looked at the woman who held out her hand possibly controlling the flames "or one of us."

I turned to Adam and back to the humans in front of us. The two humans opened the suitcases to reveal dust crystals and money. I turned to my brother as he looked at the human woman "so... which will it be?" He released his grip on the hilt of his katana and signalled us to stand down. Both me and the white fang member did but I was ready to attack if there was any funny business, then the flames in front of us died down.

*Flashback ends*

Adam came up to me "Eve. Are you ready?" I looked at my brother and nodded "as I'll ever be" we both then walked to the white fang members and I heard my brother say "it's time."

No one's pov:

Somewhere in the forest far from beacon academy but close enough not to be detected. There was a blue haired woman with light skin, who looked like she was 18 or older with two blue flowers on the left and right side of her head with black ribbons attached to the ribbons. She also had on a blue dress that reached her knees, black and blue diamond patterned stockings white black high heeled boots. She was standing next to a man who looked older than her by a year. He had white silver hair with blue crystal eyes that looked like they could cut you in half with just one look, and pale skin. He was wearing a dark grey overcoat with black fur on the top of the coat, along with black pants, and dress shoes.

"You ready Aaron?" The woman asked the man in the coat, who's now Aaron and he nodded, staring at the school "as I'll ever be azula. It's almost time." Azula nods "indeed, the chaos will begin soon."