"Yes, but I want to test a theory," he tried to explain. A theory...?

"And what is this theory?" You furrowed your brows.

"It may or may not have to do with your cursed technique."

Wait, really? This piqued your interest. And so sighing out in defeat, you looked at the onslaught of desserts before you. "What do you want me to feed you?"

"Hmm..." Senpai smirked, tapping his chin in thought. "Maybe the strawberry shortcake at first. Next, I'd love some mochi... oo, oo and the kikufuku!"

The more he listed off, the more doubts you had. Did this really have anything to do with your technique? But Senpai did help you with your posture, so...

Grabbing a forkful of strawberry shortcake, you gently lifted it up to meet the lips of your Senpai.

"Mmm!" Senpai hummed aloud, savouring the bite of cake. "I was right!"

Your eyes lit up. "Were you able to figure something out about my technique?"

"No," Senpai admitted, "but it does taste infinitely better when you feed me Y/n-chan."

Of course he was lying about the technique thing! In an annoyed grumble, you shook him off of your head. "Senpai you're so cruel! Why did you lie!"

"I didn't lie," Senpai explained. "I said may or may not. I didn't say it did for sure, Y/n-chan!"

As a wave of disappointment washed over you, Senpai was quick to backtrack. "Wait- wait Y/n-chan why are you so upset? Here, I can make it up to you, I'll feed you a bite of shortcake so we can be even ok? Y/n-chan?"

Why... why was he trying so hard to make you feel better? You couldn't lie and say the attempt wasn't kind of cute, so you sheepishly nodded your head. And so without much warning, Senpai took the fork from your hand before grabbing a piece of strawberry shortcake and putting it into your mouth. You ate it, but as the fork came out of your mouth you realized...

... Senpai used the same fork you fed him with.

Before you could have a visual reaction, Senpai quickly swiped your lips before licking some icing off of his thumb. Naturally with all of these events combined, your face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"I think that was the best one I've had so far," he nodded in self-agreement as you tried to bury yourself in your shirt. "Y/n-chan? Y/n-chan? How'd you like it Y/n-chan?"

Was he unphazed?! "S-senpai!"

"Oh come on," Senpai frowned. It seems he realized what was making you act this way. "That was nothing! Have you never had a kiss before?"

You shook your head violently in your shirt.

"Eh?" Senpai pressed his lips together. "You serious?"

You nodded.

Letting off a soft sigh, Senpai moved next to you, gently tugging your shirt down to free your head. "Why didn't you ever tell me you've never kissed someone before?"

Well, that type of thing doesn't just naturally come out of conversations, now does it?!? That's what you wanted to say, but you couldn't find the strength to push it out of your lips. Not with Senpai staring at you this intently.

"Y/n-chan," your name left his lips in a low hum. "Do you want your first kiss?"

You were still too frozen up to respond as Gojo-Senpai traced his fingers up your jaw to your lips. Letting off a small smirk, your Senpai moved his other hand behind your head, gently guiding you closer.