practice

(literally shitting myself oh my god) (<< if only she knew just how jealous she'd be of Sooha)

I wake up, Riki beside me once more. Sometimes when I come home he's awake, sometimes he's asleep. He sleeps with me to see me, though. Sometimes when we can't sleep we'll just talk. We always sleep the same way, his head buried in my neck, arms wrapped around me, legs tangled with mine and I play with his hair. We always go to breakfast and eat together with the rest of the group. This morning is no different, besides that after Riki woke up he tickled me nearly to death before Jay yelled that we were being too loud. Okay Mom-

I quickly finish breakfast because today is the first time Riki and I are going to practice together for the award show. I go to my room to wash up and get ready for practice, Riki doing the same.

After getting washed up we head to the building. We've finally decided on HyunA and dawn's Ping Pong and we get to work with practicing.

We have it down really well, except for the end. Something is off this time when our faces are this close.

I want my lips to be on his.

Every time our faces come together at the end, that's all I want to do.

I want to crash my lips onto his.

But, that's not a friendly feeling is it? It must be hormones or something I don't know. He'd probably never like me anyways. Just thinking that hurt my own feelings but I have to. Even though I don't. I'm forcing myself not to. I'm terrified of what will happen if I tell him I like him. I  doubt he'd like me back, theres not even a possibility of it in my mind. I want him to be my best friend, but i want him to be my lover too. I think I love him. 

"ROBYN!" Riki shouts in my ear, snapping me from my thoughts.

"What?" I ask, slightly annoyed that my hearing will never be the same due to his loud mouth.

"I came up with a solution for our ending pose, instead of being awkward and just looking at each other, we can put our foreheads together. It's still intimate, like the original ending, just not as intimate." he says, speaking with his hands. They're easier to look at when I'm trying really hard to not look at his face.

It's not my fault he's absolutely beautiful in every way possible.

We try it again and this time at the end we put our foreheads together, before turning forward and smiling, just like how there would be a camera there.

We do this over and over again for a week, before finally stumbling upon the day of the award show.

We got this.

sorry for the short chapter !! tired as fuck homies !!

song of the update: