waffles

"Robynnn" I hear Niki whine. Deciding to give him attention, I spin around in my chair, tearing my focus away from the track I was working on.

"Hm?"

"Where's your bathroom?" he asks, rubbing his eyes.

"Through the walk-in closet." I respond, letting a slight giggle escape from my lips.

"Oki doki." he replies, skipping while going to wash his face.

I turn back to my work, trying to finish up this track before I go to make breakfast.

I finish up the song just in the amount of time it took for Niki to come out of my bathroom and ask for breakfast.

"Only if you help me." I persuade hopefully, pointing finger guns at him.

"Deal." he agrees, taking my hand in his and shaking it, making it an official deal.

We head down to breakfast, Jungwon sitting at the island, drinking something out of a mug. I ignore his presence, before Niki and I start making waffles for everyone.

"Okay so put this in here." I say, Niki holding the bowl as I scoop some batter into the waffle iron.

"I wanna try some." he says, almost sticking his finger in the bowl. I gently pull his arm from the bowl and he looks at me with a frown.

"No, we put eggs in it and I can't have you getting sick on me. I need you to be okay, especially since you, Sunoo and Jay are helping with my vlive today." I state, closing the waffle maker.

"Won't you not have anyone watching?" he asks, trying to stick his hand in the bowl again, before it was met with a gentle swat from mine.

"Jay tweeted about it right after I told him, I fully expect him to tweet about it when we start too. As you know, he's very supportive. Not to mention hybe announced all my socials and where to find me on social media." I respond, taking both his hands and holding them between mine.

"But why us three?" he questions, now struggling to try and pry his hands apart.

"Well, you're my best friend, Sunoo will pick juicy questions and Jay will keep everything PG. Also he would probably pick the nice comments or hype me up, as previously stated, he's very supportive, but he's also very protective. Also you guys are all cool." I respond, trying not to display my strain to keep his hands between mine.

"Yeah okay that all makes sense." he realises, still trying to free his hands, and me still trying to keep them together. He's pushing his hands apart, finally freeing them, now making me walk backwards from the kitchen and into the living room as he approaches me. The facial expression he wears is one of pure evil, mischief. As his hands form into horrid shapes, resembling a tickle monster, I begin to sprint. I run fast enough to make it all the way up to my room, right in front of the door. he appears from behind me and puts his hands on my waist, pulling me backwards into his chest. I pretend to pass out, going limp and he drags me into my room, beginning to tickle me. My laughs echo throughout my room, probably the house too. I begin to fall to the floor, grabbing him and pulling him down with me. Our laughter continues still, after asking each other that they're okay. He continues to tickle me, as i continue to try to wriggle out of his grip and get him to stop, when all of a sudden we hear a beep.

Waffles are done.

We rush down the stairs to get the waffles, since the waffle maker makes multiple.

"Ready for another batch?" I ask, out of breath from laughing and running back to the kitchen. I open the cabinet door, only to be met with disappointment.