"It doesn't look any different though," said Tony, directing Cassie's attention back towards him. She looked down at her phone, there was a news alert.

Breaking News: King T'Chaka of Wakanda dies during emergency surgery after the Vienna bombing.

"Shit," Tony swore under his breath.

"Language," Cassie said on instinct. It was something she said under her breath to herself often. Tony looked at her with surprise. "Sorry, it's kind of a famous line on my earth. From Age of Ultron?" He gave her a blank stare. "Sorry, now is not the time."

"Age of Ultron? Really?"

"It wasn't the best movie I'm not gonna lie."

"Whatever... someone's dead which means-"

Cassie caught on before he was finished. "No, Tony, he's innocent. Let Cap bring him in on his own. He's trying to change."

"A king is dead Cassie, he has to answer for his actions. He's still a wanted man."

Cassie scanned her eyes around the scene again, searching for T'Challa. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Nat's bright red hair. She took off. Tony was calling for her but she didn't care, she needed to get over to them before it was too late.

"That sounds very peaceful," she heard Natasha say.

"My father thought so," said T'Challa. "But I am not my father."

"T'Challa wait!" Cassie came sprinting so fast to them she almost ran into Natasha. Nat reached out her arms to balance her. "Please stop, Barnes is not responsible for this bombing. It's not him, he's being framed."

"Who is this?" T'Challa asked Nat.

"It's Tony's niece," Nat responded warily, she gave a stern look towards Cassie. "She's not supposed to be here right now."

Cassie continued. "Please, believe me, it isn't him."

"The task force will decide who brings in Barnes," Natasha cut in, trying to reassure T'Challa his father's death would be brought to justice.

"Don't' bother Miss Romanoff," he said, standing up from the bench. "I'll kill him myself." T'Challa walked away, leaving the two girls by themselves.

"What were you thinking!" Nat said to her.

"Bucky is innocent you have to believe me."

"No matter what-' Nat was cut off by the sound of her phone. She looked down at an unknown caller.

"It's Steve," Cassie said. "He's nearby. He's gonna go after Bucky."

No matter how much Cassie begged Nat and Tony to not go after Bucky, she would never be able to convince the Secretary of State. She could convince some of the avengers she knew what was going to happen but he would never believe her. Tony and Nat sat in a car, driving somewhere unknown with Cassie. The car was small for the three people and she felt herself get knocked into Tony a few times, she quickly apologized to him.

"Okay well, they're gonna want us to go after Barnes," Natasha said, breaking the silence.

"I can send Rhodey out, do a sweep of the nearby areas to cool Ross off, show that it might not be him," Tony suggested as he sent a text off to one of his closest friends.

"That might work," Cassie butted in. "He's one of the people that bring in Steve, Bucky, Sam, and T'Challa."

The two Avengers looked at Cassie with worry. "T'Challa?" Nat asked.