*end of flashback*

"Why did you bring him here?" Jungkook elbowed Jungsoo when he saw his parents indulging Seokjin in a conversation that he isn't concerned about at that moment.

"Bruh. Be thankful I saved your boyfriend from that pretty hot annoying girl. She was just one step away from jumping over him. You owe me a treat, Oppa." Jungsoo whispered smirking.

And Jungkook's ear turned red from the mention of the word 'boyfriend'. The kissing incident crossed through his mind again."For the hundredth time Jungsoo, he isn't my boyfriend-"

"Yeah, ok." Jungsoo cut him off. An oblivious look on her face.

"What do you mean by ok, you brat? And what pretty hot girl you talking about?" Jungkook huffed but before Jungsoo can answer Mrs Jeon silenced them by clearing her throat and the glare that came from their Mom. And they caught the hidden message behind it, 'you both better shut up.'

And the pin-drop silence fell soon after as both siblings sat straight on their seat, eating so attentively like they weren't one step away from pulling each other's ear. And the corner of Seokjin's mouth lifted in a slight smile as he caught the sight of them.

-------

After dinner, everyone gathered around the living room, sitting in a circle on the carpet as the Jeon couple cut the cake, their children cheered for them, wishing them a happy anniversary and Seokjin stared at them in awe trying to copy Jungkook and Jungsoo's reactions but anyone could say he was awkward.

For someone who never witnessed this kind of family occasion instead of some excuses of being tired and couldn't make it on time or having a makeup party for public eyes, Seokjin wasn't having that much hard time catching up to their joy. He was happy here, among them. But indeed the Jeon's always amazes Seokjin.

And soon it was time for the gifts. Jungkook is the first one to pull out his gift, a wooden box with 'best wishes' engraved on it. He handed over the gift to his parents after wishing happy marriage anniversary to them again.

It has been an unspoken rule between them. The sibling always tries to get their parents something. Always put on an effort to make them happy as they do a lot for them. The sibling knows they don't have to give anything but they always do it anyway. No matter what it is but there's always love wrapped around the presents even if it's just a smile. It's not a lot but it's enough. Enough to make them happy.

Jungkook watched with anticipation as his mother opened the box and took out the two theatre tickets of their long-awaited favourite show that they really were looking forward to seeing but couldn't because of numerous reasons. It's the front row seat. And then it's Jungsoo who shoved her glitter paper wrapped box to her Dad's hand and it was a photo frame with a family photo of their's attached to it.

Mr and Mrs Jeon beamed with happiness at the presents their kids got for them and both Jungkook and Jungsoo were squeezed in a bear hug by their parents. That's when Seokjin cleared his throat awkwardly, feeling like a third person invading their happy family time.

As all the eyes turned to him, Seokjin's ear flushed red from all the attention. Feeling awkward he held out a packet to the couple indicating he also has something to give them.

Mrs Jeon smiled softly at him telling him he didn't have to but Seokjin insisted. And when they opened the box it was a couple-watch set from 'Rolex'.

Seokjin cleared his throat looking at the shocked expression of everyone in the room and he suddenly feels very conscious about his choice. 'It wasn't good? They didn't like it? I should have gotten something better' type of thoughts filled his brain, " I don't know much about this kind of stuff and what to get you so I just bought this small gift as a present. I- "

And with that Seokjin swears he has to go to the clinic for an emergency check up on his ears hearing power as Jungkook screamed out a-

"What the fuck!" -out loud.

To be continued

.
.
.
.
To be continued
.
.
.