Chapter 8. Hero Association Raid

Start from the beginning

"Sorry but I don't deal with corrupt scum" said Dabi looking at the front entrance. He lifted his hand and blasted a massive fireball from it and destroyed the entrance alerting the entire building.

"Anbu! Take them!" Yelled Dabi as 7 squads of Anbu jumped down and charged into the building cutting down any Heroes. That had the kill on sight order and knocking out the other hero's that didn't have that order.

High above the skyscraper on a cloud that was created from a quirk of one of his Anbu was Tobirama and 4 squads.

"You all know your orders" he said before he jumped down and landed on the ground and looking at the couple of agents.

"FREE-" the agent didn't even get to finish his sentence as a bullet blew his head off and another round killed the other agents.

"Good shot Cobra" said Tobirama over his earpiece walking to the door with his Anbu landing down and securing the area for him.

"Hmph I aim to impress" said Kaina half a mile away with a smirk on her face.

"You only aim to impress him tsundere" said Dabi over a private channel.

"S-shut up Dabi or next shot I take will take off what makes you a man!" Said Kaina blushing in embarrassment.

"Whatever you say Tsundere" said Dabi shooting a massive fireball at some agents.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(2 minutes Before the raid)

In the president of the hero association office he was on a call with Overhaul.

"Do you have the bullets I requested Overhaul?" Said the president.

"We only have a couple because the person we take them from is being difficult" said Overhaul.

"I don't care what you have to do nor kill just give me those bullets like you promised Overhaul. I'm not hiding your crimes and paying you just for shits and giggles" she said as she leaned back in her chair.

"Very well I'll ramp up the experiments to get them out sooner" said Overhaul before he ended the call.

"Finally.. after I get those and whatever it is that makes the bullets we'll be able to run things the way it should be" she muttered.

BOOOOOM!!!!!!

She felt the building shake a little and looked around shocked.

"What the fuck is going on!?" She yelled into phone she grabbed.

"W-we're being attacked!! They are masked m- bleh" the line went silent after the sound of metal hitting flesh.

"Shit!" The president yelled as she grabbed a remote control from her desk but before she could press it her hand was blown off from a bullet. "AHHHH!!!".

"Miss pre-" yelled a agent entering the room but his head was blown off by a bullet.

"What the fuck is going on!?" She yelled as she took cover under her desk.

She grabbed her cellphone and looked through the security cameras of the building and saw masked ninja running through the building. Killing or knocking out everyone in their path and then she saw one that stood out from the others.

He had white hair and blue armor and was heading towards her office and he had 4 of those ninjas guarding him as he walked.

"Damnit..." She said as she tried to call the sever room and order them to destroy any evidence of the crimes they committed. But the line was dead and she was starting to feel fear.