Chapter 212: The School of Martial Arts?

Start from the beginning

Everyone, “!”

The children were all attracted to Terence.

Terence raised his chin proudly and snorted. “Do you want to play with me?”

The little guys shouted in unison, “Yes!”

Terence looked at Cherry. “Then you guys can play with me, but you’re not allowed to play with her! Can you do that?”

When he said this, all the children fell silent. All of them were extremely conflicted.

“I don’t want to!”

Brandon appeared at the door and walked over to stand beside Cherry. “Boss, don’t worry. I won’t abandon you!”

“Me too!”

Mia, who had entered with Brandon, agreed softly, looking timid.

Brandon looked at the children around him. “Are you guys being disloyal? Are you not going to be friends with Cherry just because you want to study martial arts in the Quinn School of Martial Arts?”

Terence sneered. “Hmph. Do you know how rare an opportunity it is to go to the Quinn School of Martial Arts to learn martial arts?”

In order to let him learn martial arts from them without entering Quinn School of Martial Arts, Paul had spent a lot of effort. In the end, he still found a disciple to teach him before Mr. Quinn agreed.

When Terence brought a few good friends to practice with him, those disciples already had objections. If he brought a few more… it would probably be even more difficult.

However, Terence could only use this matter to win.

At most, he would just go home and make a scene and let his father think of a solution!

After saying that, Terence looked at the group of children. “I’ll give you five seconds. Do you choose to play with me or with Cherry? Five, four, three…”

Most of the children in kindergarten were young. When he counted, half of them wavered.

“I… I want to go to the Quinn School of Martial Arts to learn martial arts! I don’t want to be bullied when I grow up!”

A boy suddenly raised his hand and shouted as he ran behind Terence.

The other children immediately agreed. “Me too!”

“Me too!”

Amidst the shouting, nearly two-thirds of the students in the class stood on Terence’s side, facing Cherry.

Someone else said quietly, “I can go to the Quinn School of Martial Arts if I just don’t play with Cherry, right? I don’t want to bully Cherry, but I can ignore her!”

Terence raised his chin. “Of course!”

Thus, more children joined Terence’s team.

Soon, there were only five people left beside Cherry.

Brandon stared at Terence, who looked at them eagerly, but he kept emphasizing, “I don’t want to learn martial arts! It’s sweaty and dirty…”

But his eyes betrayed him.

Brandon had always liked to be loyal. Otherwise, the others would not have called him ‘Boss’ in the kindergarten.

Terence saw through his thoughts and seduced him. “Brandon, are you coming? You’re from the Smiths. If you play with me, I’ll let you study with us first. How about that?”

Brandon’s eyes lit up.

However, when he looked at Cherry, the light in his eyes gradually dimmed. He emphasized, “I can’t betray my boss!”

Mia nodded. “We can’t betray Cherry!”

Cherry was extremely touched. She held Brandon’s little hand and asked, “Do you want to study martial arts?”

Brandon: “…I don’t! Don’t worry, I won’t betray you!”

Cherry immediately said, “No, if you want to learn, I can help you!”

Brandon, “?”

Terence, “?”

Terence suddenly laughed. “Cherry, you’re bragging again! No, even if your father is Justin, the Quinn School of Martial Arts would not take you in! Do you think that you can enter it just because you have money and power?”

As soon as he said this, Cherry picked up her phone and called Mr. Quinn.. “Hello, Grandpa Quinn. I missed you!…”