𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Fleur's forcing you out of her apartment, eh?"

Nowadays, Sirius had been acting as Aurora's friend rather than his own child. The Weasleys took notice right off the bat, the twins speaking the unfairness of Aurora being able to be in meetings while they — Fred and George — can't when they were of age too. Molly blamed it on Sirius for allowing poor Aurora to join the Order in such age.

In this line of specific words, Sirius said, "Well, Gideon and Fabian had no justification of denying you to join either whilst pregnant with Charlie, didn't they?!" Then the kids were all confused as to why Molly backed down that day but refused to look at Sirius for the next few days.

"Either she said she wants to talk to Daphne alone or was busy with paperworks from the bank."

Sirius laughs at this and quietly snipping the ends of Aurora's hair carefully.

"Don't let her go." Sirius says, almost as if it was a motherly advice. "Fleur's so infatuated by you that I think you're the one with a Veela heritage." He chuckles and couldn't see how Aurora's face warms up.

"Please don't ruin my hair."

"I'll create a kind of style only you can pull off, Rory."

"Molly made hot chocolate." Remus comes in with three cups, each smoking from the temperature while quickly yet carefully making his way to the son and daughter. Aurora took it and mumbled a thank you, too amazed and delighted to see marshmallows floating on top.

"Set it aside, I'm about just about done on ruining my daughter's perfect hair." Sirius mumbles, eyes piercing onto the ends of Aurora's hair and crouching with a hand towel resting on his shoulder.

"Hair grows everyday, Dad." Aurora informs in a lighter tone just after consuming the hot chocolate that burnt her tongue. Remus points the top of her lips just as he pulls a chair to sit in front of her. She wipes the melted marshmallows away from her own skin.

"I know it does — Have you seen mine?" Sirius snarls playfully that made Remus and Aurora laugh. "After this, I'm gonna have either of you cut it. It's too long, I tell you."

Remus had a bargaining thought. "Mckinnon always loved your hair long and shabby."

"Moony!"

"Marlene Mckinnon?" Aurora says in a frown, looking at her godfather with a tilt of her saturated head. Remus nods and ignores Sirius glaring and pointing the scissors at him.

"Hello." Harry beams and enters the room by closing the door shut, hoping Mrs. Weasley wouldn't see him there and makes him help Ron and Ginny of cleaning the Drawing room again. "What are we talking about?" He slumps down the sofa near the three.

"Oh nothing, really. Just Snuffle's crush back in our students days."

"Crush — You said you saw her as a respected friend." Aurora gapes, didn't dare to move and is afraid for her hair to be caught in the crossfire.

"I did — I possibly reinstated a whole lot of other things — But it's in the past now." Sirius rambled, Harry chuckled even if he had just joined. "And she's gone."

"What do you mean gone?" Harry frowns and leans closer after Aurora offers him her hot chocolate. He drank with ease.

"Well, ever since her family was killed by Death eaters and Dorcas killed by Voldemort himself, Marls fled and I don't know where she's gone." Sirius confesses. After the heavy guilt in Marlene Mckinnon's heart of not being there to help her entire family's demise, she couldn't process it very well. Especially when Dorcas had been killed as well, she couldn't help but leave and abandon her duties.

Remus smiles sadly. "Even after the war, I tried reaching out because she's the only friend I have left that did not die or grew insane. Unfortunately, I could not find her."

"I'm sure she's okay out there somewhere."

"I hope so, Little one." Sirius brushes the last strand of Aurora's hair and replaced his sullen look with a smile. "Hey, would you look at that? I can be a parlorist, eh?" His hands on his hips, Remus hands Aurora a small mirror for her to see.

"I think it's called a hair stylist, Padfoot."

"Same thing, same thing. . . Now, who wants to cut my hair?"

████████████████████████████

After long hours of work, Fleur was exhausted and full from the food she ate with Daphne Greengrass out in a Muggle restaurant they tried. The food was great though Fleur wondered if Aurora would've liked the beef she ordered that same night. It was her own fault, really. She dearly missed Aurora but Sirius was getting lonely in the Grimmaulds place so she had to distance herself for a while.

Fleur wouldn't call herself clingy but lately, it's what she kept feeling.

"You wouldn't mind I hop in the shower first? It'll be quick." Daphne asks. Ever since her move with her bestfriend's girlfriend, Daphne was hesitant to express her true self in a home she was settling onto.

"Of course, take your time. I have to fix the kitchen from this morning anyways." Fleur politely smiles before setting down her things on the white sofa and Daphne saying a thank you. It was fun being around a friendly face, one that would tell her embarrasing stories about Aurora when she was little.

Aurora didn't know yet — But what's the harm in a little secret?

As she was cleaning the kitchen with a wave off a wand, the dirty plates cleaning itself on the sink and Fleur gathering rubbish to throw in the bin, the sound of the shower igniting has mumbled through the small hallway corridor. Fleur liked having company besides Aurora. It gives her a moment of clarity to know that she wasn't being criticized no more.

Suddenly, the merely opened windows from the living room flew open by the soft wind and a glowing blue of a light flew inside the small apartment floor and to Fleur who was stunned and barely had time to grasp the wand on the kitchen counter. But as she points to the culprit, she finds it blinding to see but lowers her guard as she recognized it as a corporal patronus.

The small yet tall dove flew around Fleur like she was a beautiful state of being. It brought lightness in the dark kitchen, bringing a small smile to Fleur's lips when the bird lands on the head of the chair in front of her now.

"I thought of you and my father and I just. . . did it." Fleur's eyes widen slightly when she recognizes the voice. That soothing voice made her smile brightly. "I did had a bit of a tantrum when I couldn't cast it the first time I tried."

"Of course you did." Fleur whispers, chuckling in between a proud smile.

"Anyway. . . I'll be visiting tomorrow. I love you."

Normally, Fleur would've sent her own patronus and deny that news but she simply couldn't. For when the smallest of the dove flew away, Fleur twirled her wand as well and casted her own patronus.

To only see it resemble the dove that had flown away.