Has this person read my mind?? Is this some kind of telepathy??

I started typing the mail Hi reader,  first of all thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write out this email to me as always. I am always grateful to you. I'm glad you liked this episode. I too want to meet you in person and treat you for all the support you have been giving. Please mail me the time and place to meet. Annyeong 👋🏼

I received meeting time and place  within minutes as a reply. It is the day of comic's last episode release.
I am actually excited and curious to meet this person

                           ***********
I started working on the last episode of comic. Since it was the last one I wanted to end it well. One day I was stuck with 2 scenarios and was finding it hard to decide which one I should go with.
"Disoo please help me. I'm not able to decide which scenario to keep" I whined to Disoo
"Okay, don't cry like a baby. Now show it to me, I'll help you" Disoo comforted me and added few things to the scene and said "here you go, you can do it like this"
"Wow, it's exactly how i wanted...thank you so much. I don't know what I would do without you" I said and hugged her

Whenever I am stuck in any problem Disoo always had a solution for it and sticks with me through my difficult times. Disoo knows about the comic reader emails as well. So I told her what had happened and that we both were interested in meeting each other.

A small discussion started between us
Disoo: I'm 100% sure that comic reader is a guy and he is interested in you.

Aera: Disoo it's not like that...who knows it might be a girl. And there is no such exchange of emails between us which shows signs of interest and all. Whoever that person is I'm just thankful.

Disoo: Ok then lets have a bet. If he is a guy you will go on a date with him

Aera: Okay fine and if you loose you should introduce me to that guy to whom you were talking to that day near the bus stop. He looked cute. Are you dating him without telling me? You know you can't hide it from me

Disoo: When did you see him?

Aera: You had forgotten your lunch box and I came running behind you. But by the time I came you were talking to that guy. So I didn't want to interrupt😄

I and Disoo agreed on the bet

   *~*~*~*~* One week later~*~*~*~*~*~

Disoo POV:

It's been one week I gave number to him  and still I didn't hear anything from him. 
This did upset me and think alot about him.

Did he forget about me? Or is he that busy? Or he's hesitating to text me? Why am I even waiting for him? Why should I be bothered about a stranger? Leave it, let's focus on work

Aera's POV:

The day of last episode for my comic. I am having mixed emotions about how people will respond to the climax of the story as well as what kind of person he/she is and how I'm gonna start the conversation.

Disoo: Don't wear those oversized hoodie and sweatpants when you go to meet him. I will help you get ready. Understand?
Aera: How can you say that it is 'him' and not 'her'? It is still not confirmed..and what is wrong with hoodie and sweatpants..it is comfy. I said pouting

Disoo: Just shut up and get ready as i say
Aera: okay Disoo as you say.
Then Disoo helped me get ready in a  turtle neck sweater and blue ripped jeans and a coat and a beanie.
She wished me All the best and she is equally excited for me.

I arrived at the Central park. There were many kids playing and there were many people as the weather was nice. We had decided to meet at 6 PM but I arrived quite early by 5:40 PM.

I am hungry as well so I thought of getting a snack as there was still some time left. I bought some chips and coffee sat on a bench in the park and started having the snacks. I sipped my coffee slowly and looked at the watch and it's almost time.
I quickly cleaned myself and started walking towards the center fountain with coffee in my hand. The fountain was the spot where we had decided to meet.

I am eagerly waiting to meet the person. I looked here and there to find the person though I didn't know how that person looked. There were a few kids playing around and few couples walking by. I knew it couldn't have been any of them. Then my eyes drifted to a man facing his back to me. He is wearing a long jacket and a cap. But I wasn't sure if it is him that I am looking for. He too seems like he is searching and waiting for someone. Then I decided to send a mail to check if it was him.

Aera: writes email "I'm near the fountain. I seem to have found you but I'm not sure if it's you. Can you tell me the colour of the outfit you are wearing?"
Comic reader: checks his mail and looks around  "I'm also near the fountain and I'm wearing a long beige jacket and a cap"
Aera: I think I found you

                                *********