I am still confused wondering who he is that knows my name
He waited for a second to let me recognise him but he understood my pale expression.

"I'm Jeon jungkook"

Quickly my eyes went to his right hand knuckles where I saw his tattoo to confirm that it's him.
He chuckled at what I'm looking for and made his hand more noticeable to recognise.

I understood his hand movement and smiled "sorry, you were wearing mask yesterday, so I couldn't recognise". I started paying attention to his face and noticed a Pierce on his eyebrow, it looked wonderful with his doe eyes. A ring on his lower lip made him look too sexy.  His smile is as cute as him. I Am lost in my own thoughts looking at his beauty.

"I understood it's okay" he replied covering his ears. He turned red, he looked shy and too cute that no words can describe.

oh my god he looks so cute. Probably it's his habit to cover his ear when he's shy. I guess I made it too obvious that he noticed it.

I shifted my gaze to other random things like trees, houses around me so not to embarrass myself.

"Do you also live in this area?" I asked to divert the topic

"No, my friend lives here. So I came to see him" he said

"Oh, are you a student or you work somewhere?" I asked knowing that he is not in student age. Because I can't ask directly if he has a job, he might feel embarrassed if he's not a working man.

"I work...I...I.." he stuttered.

I could see that uncomfortness in his words so I moved onto next topic without asking anymore details about his job.
"Oh nice, I'm going to the bus station as my bike gave me trouble. I will get late to work.. let's catch up next time" I said

"Yeah, please carry on" he smiled with a  bow, showing the way with his hand

"Bye" I bowed back.

"Miss.Kim" his tiny run towards me looked adorable.

"If you dont mind, can I have your number. Only if you are comfortable" he said holding his ears not looking at me.

Does he think I give my number to a stranger like him? I won't. But I can consider it he is so adorable, shy,  seems like soft and kind. I'm sure that he doesn't seem like a bad guy.  Should I give or not? Okay let's not be judgemental about all men. May be there are some angels too like the one who saved Aera last night. Okay, Let's give it.

Aera's POV

My pen name for comics is Luna.

From the time I started writing comics there is this one person who used to always mail Luna explaining how well the story line is, how fun it was to read, etc., And sometimes gave me some suggestions as well which I took positively and improved. I always wondered what that person was like and wanted to meet and say that I am thankful.

After Disoo left to office I have received news from my team that episode that I worked on hardly is released smoothly. It's been few hours I am waiting for that person's mail as they always mailed after one or two hours of the release. I received the most awaited mail in the afternoon.

Comic reader: Hi Luna, hope you are doing well. I just finished reading the latest episode. It was daebak!! Sorry couldn't reply earlier as I was busy with some work. But now I am sad after reading this episode because this story is coming to an end and next week is the last episode release😓. So, I have never asked you this before but I think it is the right time now to ask you this. I really would love to meet you in person sometime. I have always liked your comics and I want to thank you for making me stress-free. Please let me know your thoughts. Looking forward to your response. Annyeong👋🏼.