32

You shake your head hastily looking out of the window. "I ain't thinking how good you fuck me with your fingers." Shit! That was supposed to be in your mind and not on your lips.

That man is really playing with your mind.

He wants to laugh so bad right now but he covers it with a smirk. 

He gives a squeeze making you squirm under his touch. "I mean... I didn't mean... Actually I just-" The car stops with a halt as he leans towards you. Close. Too close.

His lips almost brushing yours. "Baby, you think a lot dirty. We are gonna do some real work. So... Focus on it." He looked down at your lips with a sluggish smirk tugged on the corner of his lips and back into your eyes before he pressed his lips on yours.

You shut your eyes and kissed him back.

He pulled away letting out a soft chuckle that made you smile for some reason. He's cute. And when he chuckles, there's no damn fucking creature that can be as cute as him.

"Yeah, that's it. We really are not fucking." You have to let out a laugh for that because you know him well. You know that you both are gonna end up on the bed real soon.

You nod your head poking his chest.

"We'll see about that." He tilts his head raising a brow. "Why does it sound like a challenge?" You shrug your shoulders. "Because it is a challenge. Let's see if you can keep your dick in your pants." He scoffs sitting back on his seat.

He turns his head to take a glance at you and no way he's losing. "You will ask for it from me." You shrug your shoulders again opening the car door.

"I will not because I ain't losing against you, Jungkook." He nods getting out of the car following you.

"I will prove that I'm not a 24/7 horny little teen." You giggle at the choice of his words. "Oh, you are. Let me see how long this works." He pouts looking away.

"You always underestimate me." He mutters and sulks like a little kid. You sigh shaking your head but hiding your smile.

He leads you to his apartment. You gawk at every little thing.

"No freaking way, you live here everyday." You gasp as you take in the interior of his apartment. It's big, at least bigger than yours and then it's damn clean, as if he just bought it fresh. New.

And then he has his photos hanging on the wall. Photos of his cute little moments with his friends and family.

Photos of him being a cute little child and his one photo that screams 'hot daddy'

"Yeah, I live here everyday because this is my home sweet home." He hangs his car keys and walks towards his kitchen. He gets a bottle of cold water from the fridge and drinks it. Now you have your eyes on him.

He's doing nothing. Like, he's simply standing behind the counter drinking water to soothe his dry throat and having a pair of eyes on him just because he looks too hot.

He keeps the bottle down and you instantly have to look away. Although, he caught you staring at him, he doesn't speak anything about that.

"So... Why are we here?" He walks closer to you and removes his jacket. You blink your eyes dumbfoundedly. You gulp down not breaking the eye contact. As soon as you got a little hint of what he was about to do He walks past you dropping his jacket on the couch proving you wrong.  You let out a breath which you didn't realize you were holding.

Okay, Y/n darling. Get your shits together. You guys are here for work- oh what work anyways?

"Clothes are ready." Your head snaps towards him. "I want you to try it." You raise a brow still confused what clothes is he talking about. "The dance costumes." You nod your head thinking about it. "Oh right! They are ready?" He nods his head walking back to the kitchen. "What will you drink?" 

He asks leaning on the counter, staring at you with that teasing look. You know that look of his. 

"Water" He turns around pouring water for you in a glass. You watch him walking towards you. He stops in front of you but too close than needed. Like, water can be given from a safe distance but he is standing too close to you. He hands you the glass with his fingers brushing yours. 

You take a step back and drink it before giving him the glass back. 

"Let's go to my bedroom." Bedroom.

You lick your dry lips and follow him to his bedroom. You wander your eyes and his bedroom matches his aesthetic. A king sized bed in between and dim lights are on until he switch on the bright LEDs. 

"Here, try it." You come out of your daze and look up at his face. "Yes. I..I have to try it on." He smiles nodding his head. You take the dress from his hands.

"Washroom is there." He points his finger at the door as you walk in his bathroom.

You change into the outfit and look at your reflection in the mirror.

You slap your cheeks motivating yourself.

"Alright Y/n. We are here for work." You smile to yourself and walk out of the bathroom only to see him in his outfit too.

"Is the size okay? Are you comfortab-" He turns his head and stops mid sentence.

He checks you out from head to toe. You look amazing. He clears his throat and looks away.

"You...You look good." You smile at his compliment. "You look handsome too. Outfits are good. Have you checked them all. None are defective, right?"

He nods his head and plays the edited music on his phone.

"Let's have a practice." He changes the lights to a dim colour from the remote and takes your hands in his.

You bite your lips moving with him. "Y/n, don't forget the steps." He suddenly demands in his whisper voice that's damn hot.

You know he's doing that for purpose.

"Yeah." You reply short and focus on your moves.

He leans in suddenly keeping his head on the crook of your neck hugging you.

"Aren't you forgetting your steps now?" He heaves out a sigh closing his eyes.

"Let me be." You don't question him further and let him hug you.

It's comfortable in his touch and seems like he's comfortable too because he tightens his grip around your waist pulling you closer to his chest.

"Y/n, don't leave me." He whispers almost inaudibly but you heard it. You couldn't respond him instantly even if you wanted to tell him that yes, you yourself will never ever leave him.

Few minutes later He pulls away clearing his throat.

"Change, let's eat then." He turns off the music and walks away.

You stand there staring at his disappearing back in daze.

"I will not leave you." You wanted to say that to him for some unknown reasons. You smile ear to ear staring at your feet.

"He doesn't want me to leave." The thought alone excites your bones.

You chuckle shaking your head. "He's cute."