"Daddy look at this one! Oh oh! This once is really pretty! This one is so soft!" Tori went around petting and holding the different cats. Shigaraki layed down on the floor, relived to not have to sit on the wheelchair he despised and let the cats walk over him. He made sure to wear his gloves to prevent any cats having an early cremation, though technically that would be Dabi, but a dead cat is a dead cat.

"You don't have to call me dad in here ya know, no one can here us." Shigaraki rolled his eyes and stroked the nearest cat. Tori was right, it was very soft. "I'm just being safe, plus it's fun to call you daddy because you are like one." Tori grinned and started to pile the cats onto Shigaraki.

"Oof! That one is really fat, get it off!" Shigaraki grunted after Tori set a big cat on his stomach. "Oops! Sorry." Tori laughed. "No you're not with that cheeky smile of yours!" He argued.

"Ahem, sir, your order is ready." The cashier announced from the doorway. "Just a moment." Shigaraki grunted out as he worked his way to stand up. Cat hair covered him completely and he still felt the pain of the hit.

The food was surprisingly good, the cinnamon roll was warm and dripping with frosting while the sandwich was filled with meat and cheese just how Shigaraki liked it. "This is so good, thanks for bring ing me here daddy!" Tori thanked before taking another bite. Shigaraki took a sip of his bitter coffee. "No problem, just don't get anything on Dabi's sweater, that's his favorite one." Toga had fixed the oversized top to look like a sweater dress by adding in a belt. "Okay, I'll be careful."

When they were done they headed back to the cat room. "Can you put cats on me now? It looked fun!" Tori asked. "I'll put the fat one on you, how about that?" Shigaraki teased. He picked up the fat cat and wondered how Tori was able to pick up something so heavy.

Tori already had two kittens on her so Shigaraki held the fat cat awkwardly. "What the heck do they feed you?" He muttered to the cat. The cat looked up to Tomura and meowed in response. "You're awfully cute though, I guess I can admit that." He sighed before holding that cat in a less awkward position and hurried his face in it's thick soft fur.

Half an hour later the worker came in again. "Your time is up, unless you want to pay for more time." She announced. Tomura checked his phone to look at the time. "Ah, our ride's been waiting. Come on Tori, let's go." Shigaraki helped Tori up. 

"Here's two complementary lint rollers, it looks like you two need them." They chuckled before handing Shigaraki the lint rollers. They were heading out the door when someone came in. Tori turned to the man, about to greet him until he recognized who he was.

She locked eyes with the hero Eraserhead.

She turned back to Shigaraki, who didn't seem to notice. "Race you to the car!" Tori challenged , hoping her voice didn't sound too shaky. "Hey! No fair, have you forgotten I'm in a freaking wheelchair!" Tomura picked up his pace despite his disapproval of the race. To their luck, the hero decided not to follow.

~

"That was fun, I hope we can do that again." Tori said. Shigaraki gave back the hand he took away before they went into the cafe. Tori attempted to put it on her face but her head was too small. 

"Haha. Here, let me help." Shigaraki adjusted it so the hand gripped her head better.

"Hey hey, guess who I am!" Tori slouched and put on a angry face. "Listen you little brat, redstone torches aren't for lighting up you home, that's for regular torches." Tori scolded in her best Shigaraki impression.

"I-I do not sound like that!" Shigaraki scoffed with a blush.

"I do NOT sound like that!" Tori mocked.

"Now that's just annoying. What about me, guess who I am." Shigaraki fixed his hair to look like bangs and long hair and straightened his back the best he could. "Let's put Shigaraki in a dress and have lots of long tea parties! I also like to invade people's space and let's not forget tease Shigaraki, that's my favorite hobby." Shigaraki mocked in a such a high voice he had a hard time keeping it constant and his voice cracked. They both laughed at each other.

"Looks like you two had fun." They both flinched, Shigaraki quickly messed up his hair and Tori gave Shigaraki his father back. Both didn't realize they had already arrived back. "What do you want, prick?" Shigaraki glared at Dabi who poked his head through the window. "Nothing. Tori needs to take her pills." Dabi revealed the pills in his hand and a bottle of water. Tori only knew she had to take them for the pain, she didn't know the whole story of her condition. She took the pills and the bottle of water and swallowed each one at a time. They got out of the car and walked to the floor where the others were.

"You missed the meeting with you-know-who!" Toga scolded at Tomura. He simply rolled his eyes and sat down on the couch. "Ugh, for the last time I hate talking to that bastard, he gets on my nerves." Tori knew who they were talking about. She wondered what type of information Hawks gave them and if it was even true facts or just ones he made up since he wasn't actually on their side.

"Who are you talking about Tomura?" Tori asked, acting coy. Only Dabi knew what she was doing. Shigaraki scratched at his neck a little, hesitant to answering. "We have an ally, the hero Hawks, actually. But he's a headache to deal with." Tomura answered. Tori pretended to be shocked. "Whoa! Do you think I can meet him?" Tori asked. 

"Ugh, why? He's so bothersome! I guess you can since the hero's are already aware of your existence. I'm guessing you probably want to see his quirk, right? You are into that stuff still?" Tori nodded eagerly. "Yeah! I want to see how his feathers move!"

"Yeah? Well I'll let you talk to him. Maybe he'll even let his guard down and tell us something about his quirk we don't know." Shigaraki agreed. "I'll take you to the meeting we have scheduled in a couple of days."

Tori needed to be sure Hawks wasn't fooling them all the way, she could even care less if her rattling would get him caught. She wouldn't let Tomura kill him, though, and she also didn't want to get Dabi in trouble as well. Dabi explained he only had good intentions and that he never knew Hawks was bad as well. Tori never knew she would grow to have an enemy.

~

The Etos were sitting ducks. They simply thought that the heros would take care of everything.

But Mrs. Eto thought otherwise.

Now that the villains  had her daughter once again and now they were strong enough to fight back they could strike any time they wanted.

Of course, her husband knew nothing. Only she was smart enough to have spies even in the villain side.

Yua was more useful than Mrs. Eto thought. She wasn't afraid to approach even the dirtiest of villains unlike Sunitchi. With that, Mrs. Eto had her own army to fight back when they attacked. 

Yua had recruited what was left of Overhaul's gang along with many other small groups. She had plucked the bad apples off the streets and placed them under her authority. If Tomura Shigaraki wanted to go down that road, Mrs. Eto would gladly meet him to kick his ass.

~Thanks for reading!~