Chapter 6

Tori watched as Shigaraki sank into the sand, she tried to get to him but the woman, supposedly her mother, had an iron grip on her. "SHIGARAKI! HELP!" She yelled, but Shigaraki was already under the sand. How was the sand so fast in swallowing him up? Tori struggled some more until the woman slapped her hand.

"That's enough you ungrateful brat! I'm bringing you to a much better place!" She scolded. Tori fought until she felt weak. She was out of breath from hyperventilating and felt lightheaded from being held upside down. Her vision went blurry and she blacked out.

~

Shigaraki found himself at a park, along with other confused pedestrians who also sunk into the sand pits. Shigaraki panicked. Where was he? How far is he from Tori? Why did that lady take her?

Shigaraki pulled on his hair. Kurogiri. Yeah, he had to get Kurogiri to warp him back. He took out his phone, and called him.

"Yes-"

"Warp me back I'm at -" Shigaraki read the closest sign.

"What about Tori? Is she all rig-"

"JUST SHUT UP AND GET ME OVER THERE" Shigaraki snapped, he held back tears. Kurogiri hung up and a warp appeared nearby, Shigaraki ran into it and he was back in the bar.

Kurogiri was ready for anything, now knowing something was wrong.

"Tori was taken by some bitch who called herself Tori's mother. Come on, we have to follow them." Shigaraki explained as he put on his father's hand to comfort and hide his worry. Kurogiri nodded and they headed out the door.

~

Tori woke up in a nice, big bed that would've been comfortable if she hadn't been strapped to it. She could only turn her head to the side to observe her surroundings. The door opened and her supposed mother walked in.

"Don't even try to make a run for it or you won't get anything to eat tonight. Now, I'll unbound you if you'll be the polite little girl I raised." The woman threatened. Tori nodded weakly and let the lady unbuckle the straps over her arms and legs. Tori was too weak to sit up, she still felt dizzy.

"Now, you don't seem to remember me, but I'm your mother, and no, I was not the one who left you on those streets, I would never go that far." Her mother explained. "Your father is to blame. I would do no such thing. That man- the one who you were with- who was he? I didn't get the chance to pay him. I should remember to add extra for the struggle, and to keep his mouth shut." The lady continued. She talked so much Tori thought she was going to fall asleep in the soft bed, until she was strikes in the face.

"I asked you a question young lady and I suggest you answer it." Her mother ordered. Tori's mouth opened but nothing came out. "Dear me, you're probably parched!" The lady said as she signaled the servant to get a glass of water. Once it arrived, Tori sat up and drank, realizing she was in a different dress, it was more of a nightgown, though.

"Now, tell me who you were with the past two months." Her mother now ordered in her fake polite manner. Tori gulped. "I was with my dad and my uncle." Tori lied. She was struck again.

"Don't mess around, or I'll just find them myself, but I probably won't be paying them when I see them." The woman threatened. Tori sniffed. How was this her family? Why was she so tiered? Should she tell her mother the truth?

"Oh, I should probably tell you- you were drugged with a senedive that also works as a good truth syrume. So I'll probably get my answer when you open that mouth of yours at some point." She woman explained with a smirk.

"S-Shiga...raki..." Tori whimpered, tears started to fall down her cheeks. She bit the inside of her cheek, not to say more. "What was that? Raki what? Speak up girl!" The woman snapped, she held back from slapping her, though. "Come on girl, you'll be treated nicely here, you just need to answer my question." Tori's mother pushed. Out of impatiance, she pinched the girl's arm.