Chapter 13

It was a nice day out and Tori couldn't help but feel bored cooped up under the watchful eyes of Shigaraki. It has been weeks since her grounding. Shigaraki was being awfully protective of her, and Kurogiri was out on a day-long holiday away from Tori and Shigaraki.

"Shigaraki can I pleeeaaase go outside?" Tori asked as she drooped upside down from the bar stool. "No! I told you you're grounded and that's final!" Shigaraki stood his ground. Tori groaned. "Can we at least do something fun if I'm going to be trapped in here?" Tori begged. Shigaraki glared at Tori.

Tori was quiet, but she started copying Shigaraki as something to do. She held her juice with her middle finger extended, and was trying to be careful like him to not touch anything with all five fingers. Shigaraki noticed and gave in.

"Fine you can go play in your room but I'll be checking on you! You were starting to be a headache anyways." Tori ran to her room before Shigaraki was done speaking.

Shigaraki sighed. Maybe it was time he took a nap once and a while. The kid sucked the life out of him. Shigaraki leaned on the chair and closed his eyes. He would later wake up, the thoughts of heros disturbing his sleep.

Tori was playing for a while until the door opened. Tori quickly hid away her Shigaraki doll, thinking it was Shigaraki. Shigaraki didn't know about the doll, and if he found out he would honestly be weirded out from both her and Kurogiri, but it wasn't Shigaraki that came in, but Toga.

"Miss Toga! What are you doing here?" Tori's face lit up. Toga quietly shut the door behind her.

"Call me Toga! We're besties, right? In fact, you can call me sis! Anyways, handy man ain't here so me and Dabi decided to break you out of this joint! We were the ones who got you grounded in the first place after all." Toga smiled at Tori, who was slightly creeped out but was glad to see her anyways.

"How did you sneek in?" Tori wondered. Toga smiled and bent down to whisper in her ear. "Shigaraki was fast asleep! I just quietly snuck through a window! Now we have to be really quiet when going out!" Toga explained.

Tori nodded and put on a light jacket and grabbed her shoes. They snuck out the front door, passing Shigaraki who had fallen into a deeper sleep than he thought.

~

"Hey mister Dabi the not a pedophile! What are we doing today?" Tori called to the man with stapled skin, he seemed embarrassed when he heard Tori mention the pedophile bit. "Hey! No more of that or we'll just bring you right back home!" Dabi scolded. He was flustered, but not as flustered as Shigaraki would get. He sounded more frustrated. Tori was dissapointed that Dabi's reaction wasn't as funny as Shigaraki's would've been. Toga jumped in between them. "We're going to the shopping district, you can hold my hand while we walk there, Hana! I won't bite! Well, maybe I'll cut you but I'll try not too!" Toga offered her hand as they walked to the direction of the mall. Tori grabbed Toga's hand. She ignored the weired comments Toga made as they walked down the street, things such as wanting to cut up 'that guy over there's or see the blood of 'the lady that just passed by'.

"What are we doing at the mall?" Tori asked Toga. "We're going to browse, eat good food, all that fun stuff!" Toga answered as she skipped along. She was practically dragging Tori. Dabi walked silently behind them. Tori looked back. "Come on mister Dabi!" Tori called. Dabi sped up to catch up to them, with his long legs he managed to catch up easily.

"Toga you need to stop skipping, you're dragging the poor girl!" Dabi sighed, making Toga slow down to a bouncy strut. "I'm just so excited that we get to hang out with Hana! It's nice having a new girl friend that you can be yourself around, isn't that right, Hana?" Toga looked down to Tori, who was trying to catch her breath has she moved her legs to match the pace of the two villains' long strides. Tori simply smiled and nodded.