"We need Khyson." I told Kameron. Kameron had been friends with him for a while, but getting him here was slim. It's Christmas Day.

"Why do we need Khyson?"

"They're f-"

"I know." He sighed.

I-how did Kameron know? I wonder if he knows about Rylan.

"You what?" Zion asked.

"Khyson told me.. about Ariya and him." He filled us in.

"I-alright."

"It's Christmas Day anyways, isn't he with family?"

"Khyson has no family, unless he's with his grandmother." Kameron told them in certainty.

"You think he's with his grandmother?" Zion asked with his lip between his teeth.

"You really think he's gonna run here at eleven at night for, Ariya?"

"Yes." Zion nodded. I glanced at Kameron in confusion.

"If they're anything like how they were when they were younger he'll get here in ten minutes."

"They were close?"

"Attached to the hip."

"I'll call him." Right as I pulled my phone from my pocket the buzzer by the door buzzed and we whipped our heads in shock.

"I'll get it." I said, walking over to the door. I pressed my finger down on the plastic and spoke.

"Who is it?"

"Amara? Is that you?"

"Who's asking?"

It's Khyson.. Ariya called me." My eyes widened and I looked back at Kameron and Zion. Both stunned as-well.

"One second." I smiled.

I release my finger off the button and turned to them.

"Do I let him up?!" I whispered.

"Yes! Hurry." I buzzed the door open and waited for him to come through. The door was knocked on and I opened it.

"What did she s-Zion." Khyson stopped in his tracks when his eyes landed on Zion. They both seemed to freeze.

"Hey guys." Khyson smiled, etched on his dimples as they all did a little bro handshake.

"Where's a-"

"What did she say? On the phone, Khyson what did she say?" I pressed on with an angry frown.

"She was sobbing, she couldn't catch her breath. Then she begged me to come over, what happened?" He asked, frantically looking around to find her.

"She's been locked in there for hours. We don't know how to get her out." I shrugged, the pain on my face imminent.

"I'll see what I can do."