"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Alycia screams causing Y/n to chuckle spinning around in her seat seeing the blanket off of Alycia.

"Hm, so that explains why Mr. Officer was getting ready to pull his weapon-" Y/n pauses shaking her head, clenching her jaw before catching a glimpse of another officer walking slowly to the car with her weapon drawn. "Well that's not good."

Swiftly, Y/n spins back around and starts the car back up, not hesitating as her foot hits the gas. Alycia struggles in the backseat, trying every single thing she could to get out of the restraints however she couldn't. The sounds of gunshots are heard and even few manage to hit the back window, causing Alycia to let out a panicked scream as Y/n jerks the car and takes a sharp left.

"God damn!" Y/n shouts, a series of laughter escaping from their lips as they continue to speed off. "Girl has aim! God damn! She really hit my window!"

Y/n glances in the rear view mirror seeing the back window shattered. Another laugh escapes their lips hitting the top of steering wheel, with a big smile on their lips. She quickly glances back into the rear view mirror to not see anyone following however she did catch a glimpse of Alycia in the backseat with a piece of glass stuck in her arm.

"Your arm-" Y/n pauses speeding up before taking a sharp right into a pull off. She drives down the dirt road before making another turn and turning the engine and lights off. Alycia looks at her arm, squeezing her eyes together before laying her head down hearing the sound of the car door opening and closing. The sound of the door behind her head opens and immediately she feels her head picked up gently. Her eyes open quickly as she feels her body sat up.

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Y/n sitting where her head was. The door slams shut and Y/n puts her attention onto Alycia, leaning her back and examining her arm.

"Does it hurt?" Y/n asks, gently grabbing the piece of glass slowly going to move it causing a pained yelp to escape the green eyed girls lips. Y/n stops and shakes her head. "You know I didn't expect her to shoot but damn, this just got better."

"Better? You're a heartless monster," Alycia whispers holding back tears. Y/n turns her eyes off of the glass in the girl's arm and puts her eyes on Alycia's teary green ones. Their eyes lock and Y/n glances back and forth between the Australian's eyes. Alycia, feeling pressured, tears her eyes from Y/n's and looks over at the glass. "Please... Just get it out."

The captor says nothing. Instead they tear their eyes from Alycia's and to the glass. Y/n looks down at the floor of the ground grabbing a random towel before putting her attention on the piece of glass. A low breathes escapes Y/n as she reaches for the glass and holds it for a moment. Alycia closes her eyes, holding her breathe knowing it's going to hurt like hell. It felt like hell when it hit her in the first place.

"One...Two-" Y/n doesn't get to three. Instead she tears the piece of glass out immediately after saying two. A blood piercing scream escapes from Alycia's lips as Y/n swiftly places the rag over the wound that begins to pour blood. Afterwards, Y/n reaches for the passenger side reaching into her bag and pulling out the duct tape. Struggling a bit, she manages to grab it and begin to wrap it around the rag and Alycia's arm to hold the rag securely in spot till there was time and resources to properly fix the wound.

"For now that'll have to do," Y/n says, calmly tearing the tape off and looking at her work.

"You didn't have to kill him," Alycia whispers causing Y/n's eyes to linger over to Alycia's eyes only to find them closed. Tears slipping down her face. "I didn't ask for help. All I did was open my eyes..."

Y/n stays silent looking up at the damage that the other officer had done to the window before seeing bright headlights. Her eyes go wide and she leans back wrapping her arms around Alycia, cupping her hand over her mouth causing a slight noise to escape the Australian.